Another Obama "green" success story

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
What has this President given us to be positive about? Even when something looks sane, it's proven to be another pile of shit. The Usama killing...hardly a decisive moment, he had to be goaded into it.

jimpeel

no there was no gotcha. your tribe seems to be focused only on the negative. whatever, but... very limited viewpoint.

Ya wanna point us to the vast number of successes? The half-billion dollar companies which made it without the government playing venture capitalist with taxpayer dollars?

2minkey

bootlicker
What has this President given us to be positive about?

obamacare sucks and he's come off as half-assed in many ways. his recent limp debate performance provides a fabulous analogy for his general performance over the past few years.

but it is not his job to give you anything pal.

2minkey

bootlicker
Ya wanna point us to the vast number of successes? The half-billion dollar companies which made it without the government playing venture capitalist with taxpayer dollars?

no thanks. but i would like you to show that the rate of failure of folks getting federal loans/funds notably exceeds that of other businesses with similar risk profiles. maybe then your 'critique' will come off as something more than a swirling cesspool of tribalism.

Winky

Rate of failure of Federal subsidies vs private investment capital?
Why? Private enterprise is free to do whatever they please!
That unbelieveable list of failed green energy companies raised
a question in my mind: are ANY of the businesses they threw money at solvent?
I mean how in your face is this shit?
(don't worry minx you'll call us names for even mentioning it, I know)

Winky

obamacare sucks and he's come off as half-assed in many ways. his recent limp debate performance provides a fabulous analogy for his general performance over the past few years.

hah I knew it would come to this, you'd have to admit yer Soviet style
centrally planned economy five year plan and the Moosie savior were abject failures,
now you can rail against Romney/Ryan for the next eight years
while we laugh at you!

jimpeel

Holy shit, mark your calendars. We agree on something indubitably.

2minkey

bootlicker
hah I knew it would come to this, you'd have to admit yer Soviet style
centrally planned economy five year plan and the Moosie savior were abject failures,
now you can rail against Romney/Ryan for the next eight years
while we laugh at you!

the depth of imaginary drama in yer words is unfathomable.

Winky

finally now we'll be able to get down to business
301kh0o.jpg

Winky

That's true one failed attempt at VP and she's retired smart cookie that one!
Hell even her portly kid cashed in!
image6886222x.jpg

jimpeel

Seriously, what is with this Honey Boo Boo fat ugly child; and where does this popularity come from? Have we become that desperate as a society?

2minkey

bootlicker
Seriously, what is with this Honey Boo Boo fat ugly child; and where does this popularity come from? Have we become that desperate as a society?

yes it is a reflection of the trash culture that is embodied in the likes of honey boo boo, sarah palin, other reality show denizens, birthers, trayvon supporters, et cetera. be proud and embrace your people!

jimpeel

And the stupid little bitch has endorsed Obama -- right after she asked "What does endorse mean?"