Another school shooting

jimpeel

L. Summerton

So you envision women walking about on a permanent basis with their hand on their weapon in their purse/ pocket or a clip or whatever you want whenever outdoors? Or whenever indoors for that matter? That would be lovely sleeping with a gun taped to my hand in case of home invasion or break-in when my kids crawl into bed. Or having my hand on my gun while walking to the corner store, great. Maybe I could get one permanently attached to my hand, then I'd always be safe. [/quote]Yhis is the typical, emotion based, wildly exaggerated, hyperbole that we in the pro-firearms faction have come to expect from the Liberal anti-firearms faction. Nothing based on fact. Nothing based on cognizant thought. Just wild exaggerations taken to the farthest extremes possible.

When will you be bringing up the "So should everyone be allowed to have a nuclear weapon?" argument?

Or how about "Should we send our Kindergarteners to school armed to the teeth?"

In answer to your specious interrogatories and condescending speculations: No, No, No, No, and No in that order.

Note that I said that one should be prepared when one is in known hostile territory. One should also be eternally vigilant of their surroundings regardless of how safe it may seem.

_beingprey.jpg

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Originally posted by jimpeel
Note that I said that one should be prepared when one is in known hostile territory. One should also be eternally vigilant of their surroundings regardless of how safe it may seem.

:eek:

Are your paranoid ?

jimpeel

Gato_Solo

I heard that the Canadians are plotting a hostile take-over of the US...
No chance of that. The Canadians have C-68 to keep them safe and warm. That "common sense" legislation -- passed because of lies and exaggerations by the anti-firearms faction -- should make us safe against any invasion by Canada.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Jim, I am a great one for bashing Canada as anyone here can tell you, good fun that, go ahead and do your best but could I ask that you not insult our peacekeepers, they are still a sensitive subject up here, considering their lowered numbers at the moment. :(

jimpeel

L. Summerton

As well all Canadians should be. I am going to edit out the offending posts as you seem a decent person. No more rubbing noses in that stinking pile from me.

J

jimpeel

Luis G

Are your paranoid ?
No. The President of the United States has stated that all Americans should be vigilant and prepared. I am both; even without marching orders from my President.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
jimpeel...I think you mis-read my posts dealing with the Canadian take-over. ;) Please take this extremely seriously. You can't pick a Canadian out of a crowd of US citizens by sight. PLUS our border with Canada is completely undefended... :eek: I assure you...the Canadians are coming... :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
We have already infiltrated. It is too late for you and your countrymen. Soon we shall be victorious, prepare to say eh!!! :headbang:

:rofl2:

AtAri

Just to the gun people using Australia as a sample of gun control laws not working.

We had an incident here you may of heard of at the very bottom of Australia (I think it still holds the record of the biggest single massacre by one man with a gun) were a mental patiant murdered 32 people with an automatic rifle.
Now you might say that all the more reason for people to carry weapons to stop this kind of thing.
But this was beyond that. I don't think that any mature person in the country smiled that afternoon.

And we decided as a county that this should never happen again, and that are what our gun laws are based around, not statistical crime.

MitchSchaft

Now matter how illegal guns are, that mentally deranged psychopath would've been able to get ahold of that automatic rifle if he wanted to.

32 people died and not 1 person on site had a firearm to retaliate with. That's what we're talking about here, bro.

Luis G

Staff member
Yeah...and a real insane guy can also make a nuclear bomb and blow a hole city, if he really wants to.

We are talking about no guns, it is very possible that if guns were completely illegal, that situation would have never happened...

Now you're saying that if one person would have had a gun in that moment the number of deaths would be 1, if no guns were available, the number would have been 0 (zero), and, if i understood right, by that time, guns were legal, and that didn't make much of a difference.

MitchSchaft

Yeah...and a real insane guy can also make a nuclear bomb and blow a hole city, if he really wants to

Don't be surprised when that happens here in America shortly. Nuclear bombs are very illegal in this country. But the folks over in the middle east don't seem to care about that right now.

Luis G

Staff member
I already knew that, but i guess that you will feel better if you had a nuclear bomb in your house (to protect yourself).