Any Day Now

PrincessLissa

tonksy said:
there is something in sperm (i used to know the name of the chemical) that produces minor cervical contractions with contact. however, they are very minor and usually just serve to cause discomfort...but that being said it might just be the push you need to start heavier labor contractions...i say go for it.

We were told not to have sex during the pregnancy and I forgot to ask the midwife today if it would be okay now or not.

Leslie said:
Hot baths did it for me every time

I take warm baths all the time and they never seem to do anything but make me relax more. I do like the relaxation though.

AlphaTroll

Seems to me it would work out more cost effective to just wrap my own in some cabbage and stare at them for a while :shrug:

I am sure Mare's are very nice indeed though.

PrincessLissa

Nope, haven't popped yet.

I am not sure that $12 would be worth it to me to put frozen cabbage on my bewbies and then mail pics of it. :)

Professur

PrincessLissa said:
Nope, haven't popped yet.

I am not sure that $12 would be worth it to me to put frozen cabbage on my bewbies and then mail pics of it. :)

Oh please. It's not like you're not gonna be whipping them out in the middle of the mall within weeks anyways.

PrincessLissa

Professur said:
Oh please. It's not like you're not gonna be whipping them out in the middle of the mall within weeks anyways.

I am going to be very descret about the breast feeding thing. I will feed in public, but I will use a blanket to cover. They have a velcro blanket thingie that is made just for that and I plan to use one. I don't think that women should have to hide to feed their children, but I also think that they should use some taste when doing so. I am sure that there will be accidents where the balnket falls and yes people will see the bewbies, but accidents do happen and those people who get all uppity about it will just have to deal with it.

BeardofPants

Don't really see the big deal myself - the asian woman in the shop next door is always breast-feeding. Doesn't stop me shopping there; though I did see one guy do a hasty back-pedal of out there when he realised that she was breast-feeding. :lloyd: