anyone fancy a hunt?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Yeah, too many items and the thing becomes impossible.

btw, I can't seem to find the thread with all the pics :confuse3:

tonksy

I learned of this thing (many of you have probably heard of them as they have been around a long while) called a Flat Stanley and it's like a cardboard cut out paperdoll. Folks usually take Ol' Stanley with them when they travel and take pictures of him at the Eiffel tower etc etc. I thought of this thread when I saw him.

Inkara1

Isn't it also common for people to steal a yard gnome, take it around the world and send pictures back to the owners of the yard gnome in front of the Eiffel Tower, at Stonehenge, etc.?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Is that common? I saw it in a french movie (Amelie perhaps?), but never thought it was something common.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Yeah, too many items and the thing becomes impossible.

The purpose isn't to get all the items...it's to get the most points (each item being worth different points). You want more items than any one person can reasonably get so it's a challenge. I'd go 70-80 items at least.

tonksy

I am unfortunately rather busy right now. We drive to Birmingham to get the girls today so perhaps I will finish the list on the trip.

kuulani

I learned of this thing (many of you have probably heard of them as they have been around a long while) called a Flat Stanley and it's like a cardboard cut out paperdoll. Folks usually take Ol' Stanley with them when they travel and take pictures of him at the Eiffel tower etc etc. I thought of this thread when I saw him.

A coworker of mine had Flat Stanley for awhile. I remember her driving all over the island and taking pics of it at beaches, waterfalls, etc.