Anyone Got $92,000 You Can Lend Me

Inkara1

Dude... if I had $92K sitting around, don't you think I'd be buying one of those myself instead of lending it out?

Inkara1

Thing is... a "slightly used" Impala would probably be a good deal... but "slightly" is a relative term here. People who buy Vipers don't buy them to baby them.

Inkara1

I'm pretty sure they do have A/C... with "options" including "A/C delete" and "radio delete"... quite a change from the days when you had to order and pay extra for them instead of having to tell them NOT to put those on.

Sawhney89

ooh, man. That's one sweet ride. Even if it didn't have AC, the wind would be strong enough with that kinda of speed.

Kruz

unclehobart said:
Vipers don't have AC do they? That kinda sucks at this time of year when the heat index is capping out at 110.

Yes, it has A\C, Sound System, Power Windows, and a bunch of other stuff..

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Rear wheel drive and overpowered engine in Canadian winters, I would pass and get a Jeep. :D

plus the gas...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Inkara1 said:
Dude... there's no such thing as "overpowered."

sure there is, anytime you have more horsepower and torque than you could possible get to the ground, you are overpowered.

Give the viper AWD some major antislip controls and a transmission that can get the power to the pavement, and maybe it would not be overpowered.

Why I like the porshe 911 turbo