Anyone here.......

Oz

Mare said:
9-17-03 2:49 pm-Having a Bad Day and Bad URGE-just needed to talk........... :crying4:

Chat away Mare :hug:

Erm, do I have to be naked and handcuffed......or is that just in the shoutbox?

Mare

bleach said:
Chat away Mare :hug:

Erm, do I have to be naked and handcuffed......or is that just in the shoutbox?
NOPE-its a rule of thumb-always better to chat nekked when ur itching -chat chat chat-blah blah blah-just confused-upset-to much on the brain, thinking of drinking, ya know. Baby in bed I was thinking of trying to lay down while he is and just hide under the covers for awhile.... :confused:

Ms Ann Thrope

Some advice someone once gave me that helped me a great deal when I was in a very bad, very toxic place:

Count to ten. Now consider that those ten seconds are gone forever and can never come back. The pain that you felt then has gone with them, and can never hurt you again.

Stay strong, Mare. You can do it! :hug:

Mare

Know what I think thats a plan-gonna go lay on my belly and hands and try to rest till the other one gets home!!???!!!

freako104

Mare said:
9-17-03 2:49 pm-Having a Bad Day and Bad URGE-just needed to talk........... :crying4:

:sadhug: hope youll be allright. were all here to talk either onlone or IRL if phone# hsa been posted in our profile. we lubb joo

Mare

freako104 said:
:sadhug: hope youll be allright. were all here to talk either onlone or IRL if phone# hsa been posted in our profile. we lubb joo
Thnx Hon-I'll be ok-just need to lay down all the crying has my head hurting-who wants to drink with a headache right-we all know it makes it worse. :hug:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
After getting home and reading this thread, I've spent most of the last hour trying to get in touch with her...Finally got through. Shes OK. And didn't fall. :)

Hang tuff Mare. :hug:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
very good for you, Mare...and stock up on that ice cream for emergencies ;)

we need to find you a suitable replacement and that's the best stuff out there. :licklips:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
Squiggy said:
After getting home and reading this thread, I've spent most of the last hour trying to get in touch with her...Finally got through. Shes OK. And didn't fall. :)

you're a rockstar, both of ya. :headbang::hug:

SexyBoo

Mare said:
Big, gigantic hugs Mare! I'm having one of those myself. Please talk away! We are here for you. :sadhug:

freako104

Squiggy said:

thats a relief. thanks for the update squiggs. :hug: mare. keep it goin mare were alll here for you

freako104

keep trying mare. we know it will be difficult. if you haev to hide the bottles in your house. keep at it. quitting is never easy. we still lubb joo

Mare

freako104 said:
keep trying mare. we know it will be difficult. if you haev to hide the bottles in your house. keep at it. quitting is never easy. we still lubb joo

Thnx freako-I know its wasn't the fact of hiding any bottles-JUST wanted to-thought i could, and just have 1-2-3, RIGHHHHTTTTT!!!!!
Woke up in the middle of the night and payed BIG TIME for it and all day yesterday.
I think in my head, i'm going to get rid of my probs for awhile and , I made up 101 excuses Friday why It was ok for me to. Yes, I was weak and gave in. I even made it my last pit stop after doing some errands and sat in the car like-"Do you really want this". Even felt weird going in buying it-like I was minor or something-pretty bad when the owner of the store says, Where have YOU been?

My reply-I WAS trying to stop drinking.
His reply- Nothing of course , he wants his $$$$

Today a new day..all I can say-but my belly pretty much SPOKE to me and answered "ALL" my questions yesterday. Either deal with it on your own-or im gonna deal with for you.

Professur

Yup. Yesterday's in the tank. Tomorrow's someone else's problem. Today's the one you need to worry about.

Mare

Professur said:
Yup. Yesterday's in the tank. Tomorrow's someone else's problem. Today's the one you need to worry about.

Oh No Worries here Mate-drinking wise of course.
No just plain worrying thats my job in life.....

Silver lady

Having had friends that have done simular to you, I can apreciate the hassles that can overwhelm you. You need to get out when the urge hits and change the scenery, go for a walk, talk to a friend, anything but don't sit and dwell on things, Life has it's ups and downs and there are going to be days when life sucks, but prepare for them, have a buddy that is always there for you, (sounds like you have someone who fits that description well!) and don't be afraid to let them see you warts and all, as if they are going to help you, they need to know where the help is needed. Just take it a day at a time. Thats all you can do, and don't throw in the towel over slip ups just dust your self down and start all over again. As has been said there are enough of us here to see you through if you need to get things off you're chest.

freako104

Mare said:
Oh No Worries here Mate-drinking wise of course.
No just plain worrying thats my job in life.....

you are a parent mare. parents need to worry ;). try to take it easy and as i said try to find things to do thatll get your mind off the negative. support :hug: