As predictions go, this one has a good chance of coming true

jimpeel

Great! The thread has turned into a patriot mythology site. Holy shit.

What next? The government will project a holographic image of Jesus Christ returning to Earth to explain why all of the patriots have disappeared?

"They were taken up in the Rapture!"

In reality, they were taken to the death camps in Southwestern Indiana via the trains in the secret government underground tunnels which run all over the United States from the hub which is DIA.

And, yes, the above is actually believed by some of the hardcore conspiracy nuts who reside out there. The Jesus hologram is my personal favorite patriot mythology conspiracy theory.

Still others believe that the U.S. government attacked the Pentagon and WTC towers on 9/11.

spike

And, yes, the above is actually believed by some of the hardcore conspiracy nuts who reside out there.

Some hardcore nuts actually believe if you act responsibly towards the environment your grandkids will slaves. Crazy shit, I know.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Interesting story I am sure you will not believe.

You know...thats a blog. Its also one guy out of how many witnesses? The story I posted was from POPULAR MECHANICS. You may continue to follow insane ramblings if you wish, but thats your prerogative.

rJ said:
impact1_477px.jpg

Do you see airplane wreckage? Perhaps you've heard of Photoshop? Of course you work for the government and support conservative causes enough, that I'm quite sure that if you were presented real evidence that something fishy was up, your desire alone to believe differently would be enough to keep you in the dark. You'd simply refuse to believe what the evidence told you.

I've heard of photoshop. Perhaps you think that it cannot remove things from photos?

rJ said:
Yet another interesting article....

I get a kick out of that nonsense about the molten steel argument being debunked. Nobody that I've read of in the conspiracy movement was trying to argue that the plane melted the steel to collapse the tower. So basically the idiot trying to debunk things at Popular Mechanics isn't even arguing the same point at all! It's the molten steel buried under the rubble that the rescuers found!

wtc_core_heat4.jpg

This photo was taken on the 18th. Kind of a long time to stay about 2000 degrees ya think, well I'm sure you don't....

How about when the B-25 hit the Empire State Building, and, wonder of wonders, it did not collapse?

The same thing in Iran, yet no building collapses?!?

In fact here have been many cases of airplanes and airliners hitting buildings, yet the first time any of them collapsed was the WTCs?

germanbuildingcollapse.jpg

Here's one of a building that a Turkish airliner struck.

Believe what you wanna believe, you will anyway, but I question it all. I don't "know" anything for sure, but in my opinion if you don't even question, or even consider possibilities with things like this, then you are asleep.

A lamb to the slaughter....

slaughtered-lamb.jpg

You, my friend, are bordering on insanity. This whole post you put up proves it. Questioning evidence is a good thing, but you are beyond what is thought to be reasonable in your skepticism. You may go on in your ignorance, though. Most people will ignore it until you prove a danger to yourself...but...that would be a conspiracy to get you, right? :rolleyes:

Nonsense post as per usual Gato, but thanks for playing. I'm in very good company as a vast amount of Americans question the thing.

Gato Solo said:
You, my friend, are bordering on insanity. This whole post you put up proves it. Questioning evidence is a good thing, but you are beyond what is thought to be reasonable in your skepticism. You may go on in your ignorance, though. Most people will ignore it until you prove a danger to yourself...but...that would be a conspiracy to get you, right?

First off, make no mistake, I am not your friend, mostly because I sense you would never be one to me, though I wish you no ill, and appreciate the job you do regardless. Second, your loyalty to the previous regime borders on fanaticism. I suppose you also think Obama hates America?

Gato_Solo

Nonsense post as per usual Gato, but thanks for playing. I'm in very good company as a vast amount of Americans question the thing.

Your math is found wanting.

1. The poll was worldwide, and the number of people surveyed saying it was the US is only 15%.
2. The person who is showing the poll has mispelled the word 'attacks'. Kinda makes me lend quite a bit less credence to the poster.
3. This is on wikipedia, a known fountain of crapola...find another tack. Your post is the one looking like nonsense.

rJ said:
First off, make no mistake, I am not your friend, mostly because I sense you would never be one to me, though I wish you no ill, and appreciate the job you do regardless. Second, your loyalty to the previous regime borders on fanaticism. I suppose you also think Obama hates America?

Another nice try to pigeonhole me.

1. I am not a fanatic for the previous administration. I don't think you would understand why I chose to defend certain charges levied by the fanatics from the left, but I digress.
2. I have come to the conclusion that you think that our current President can do no wrong, and will go through great lengths to rationalize his every action. When that fails, you put up crap posts like this 9/11 conspiracy to draw people off of the main topic. The only thing you seem capable of thinking is that Bush and Cheney were evil, so anything else would be an improvement. Kinda makes you the fanatic, and not me, eh?

Your math is found wanting.

1. The poll was worldwide, and the number of people surveyed saying it was the US is only 15%.
2. The person who is showing the poll has mispelled the word 'attacks'. Kinda makes me lend quite a bit less credence to the poster.
3. This is on wikipedia, a known fountain of crapola...find another tack. Your post is the one looking like nonsense.

That is if you did not read the polls down the page, more like 32% think there was a cover up of what people knew according to Scripps-Howard.

Wikipedia said:
In November 2007 Scripps Howard surveyed 811 Americans about their beliefs in several conspiracy theories and asked this question[15]

How about that some people in the federal government had specific warnings of the 9/11 attacks in New York and Washington, but chose to ignore those warnings. Is this very likely, somewhat likely or unlikely?

* 32% "Very Likely"
* 30% "Somewhat Likely"
* 30% "Unlikely"
* 8% "Don't Know/Other"

These numbers are easy enough to confirm. But you, like Gonz become illiterate once you read something you disagree with and seem to be incapable of reading down the page. The numbers have steadily increased as time goes on.

Another nice try to pigeonhole me.

1. I am not a fanatic for the previous administration. I don't think you would understand why I chose to defend certain charges levied by the fanatics from the left, but I digress.
2. I have come to the conclusion that you think that our current President can do no wrong, and will go through great lengths to rationalize his every action. When that fails, you put up crap posts like this 9/11 conspiracy to draw people off of the main topic. The only thing you seem capable of thinking is that Bush and Cheney were evil, so anything else would be an improvement. Kinda makes you the fanatic, and not me, eh?

No, I actually disagree with a lot about Obama, its just that the couple of issues that continually come up for me I do agree with him about. For instance I disagree that he should be so happy to let the last administration slide on the crimes they committed, but that is just not as important to me as many other issues and I haven't complained here. I also disagree with these blank check bailouts like AIG got, I do however, think it is important to bail some of this stuff out in order to not go into an even more serious financial crisis. How can you dislike what Goldman-Sachs did with their bailout though? As for not understanding why you defend them, why don't you just try?

Oh wait I forgot you seem to believe yourself to be a higher form of life than the rest of us......NEVERMIND!

When that fails, you put up crap posts like this 9/11 conspiracy to draw people off of the main topic.

So it is your belief that I have this burning desire to see the nation thrown into a depression, millions out of work, whole families starving to death, the dollar become worthless, and the president claim dictatorial power just so I can say "See, I told you so!"?

That is right up there with your fantasies about 9/11.

Oh my! What do ya' know?!? It also seems that you are wrong about me bringing this shit up too! More selective illiteracy?

Cerise

.....there was a cover up of what people knew.....

No, the Booooosh! bashing left wing media decided what the people knew.... :shrug:

If an attack on this country happened today, the media would worship the Messiah, and find a way 8 years later to blame it on what cowboy Booooosh hath wrought!

jimpeel

Some hardcore nuts actually believe if you act responsibly towards the environment your grandkids will slaves. Crazy shit, I know.

There is a big difference between acting responsibly toward the environment and taxing the economy into bankruptcy which those grandkids will have to pay, through forced taxation of most if not all of their wages.

Of course, you would not know the difference; and the idiotic response you posted just looks simply marvelous on your screen.

It doesn't have to be true. It just has to look marvelous on your screen.

So the number is actually half-vast.

Its all just as you think jimpeel since you are omnipotent and always right. I don't know why we all don't just take daily instructions on what to think from you?!?

Enslaved by being taxed most or all of our wages? What kind of moronic statement is that?!?

You just keep gettin' yer stiffy fantasizing about Wasilla trailer trash as president, while the rest of the world does what it will. At least when you dream you dream big. Too bad you fantasy will not be realized. I suppose you can ride it a while though before your bubble gets burst.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Enslaved by being taxed most or all of our wages? What kind of moronic statement is that?!?

Go study the fall of the Berlin wall & the city divided. Look at the incredible differences between a (mostly) free economy & an overburdened overregualted one.

jimpeel

Go study the fall of the Berlin wall & the city divided. Look at the incredible differences between a (mostly) free economy & an overburdened overregualted one.

He wouldn't understand that. His fantasy is that I am having a fantasy. Precedent and history mean nothing to those doomed to repeat it.

The good thing is that when he is sitting there some day, with his head in his hands moaning about why someone didn't do something, I will be long dead. So here is the voice from the grave he will hear:

"We tried but you wouldn't listen."

He wouldn't understand that. His fantasy is that I am having a fantasy. Precedent and history mean nothing to those doomed to repeat it.

The good thing is that when he is sitting there some day, with his head in his hands moaning about why someone didn't do something, I will be long dead. So here is the voice from the grave he will hear:

"We tried but you wouldn't listen."

You are so fucking full of yourself it's not even funny. In East Germany there was communism (the state owned everything), here there is capitalism (there are regulations but business is still privately owned). If zero regulation helps the banks and savings and loans, then why did they all go tits up? Why did Raygun bail the S&Ls out for billions? You are in dreamland, pure and simple....

spike

There is a big difference between acting responsibly toward the environment and taxing the economy into bankruptcy which those grandkids will have to pay, through forced taxation of most if not all of their wages.

Right, and since you entirely made up the second scenario it makes you look pretty damn silly.

It doesn't have to be true. It just has to look marvelous on your screen.

Oh no Jim, I stick to truth. You make up crazy shit like "grandkids will have to pay, through forced taxation of most if not all of their wages".

It is fucking hilarious though. Keep going. :laugh:

Frodo

Why then was no airplane parts at all found at the Pentagon?

Here's a hint. Anyone that thought they would see "airplane Parts" after that kind of a crash knows nothing about airplane crashes. I have investigated some high speed crashes. Trust me, you aren't going to see "airplane parts". You also won't find any bodies, but that doesn't mean they weren't in the plane when it crashed.

Gato_Solo

Here's a hint. Anyone that thought they would see "airplane Parts" after that kind of a crash knows nothing about airplane crashes. I have investigated some high speed crashes. Trust me, you aren't going to see "airplane parts". You also won't find any bodies, but that doesn't mean they weren't in the plane when it crashed.

Shhh...he thinks we all think we're always correct, but he's the one with issues. Don't confuse him with facts.

BTW...don't mention the security camera footage. It'll drive him further over the brink.