Rose

You entered it as your profile picture. When you go to "avatar", don't scroll all the way down. I've done that several times. *grumble*

Sam

Umm.....feeling pretty stupid here. I administrate a bloody vbulletin board - i spend ridiculous proportions of my life answering questions like this, but....

Why can't i set up an av?! I go to the 'avatar' tag in my user cp, but it won't lemme change anything!!

Thanks!!

Sam.

Sam

Oooh - I'm half way there then.

Seems kinda silly to do that though - obliges all new members to go on a spam-rampage ;) :D

Ta muchly

S.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Sam said:
Oooh - I'm half way there then.

Seems kinda silly to do that though - obliges all new members to go on a spam-rampage ;) :D

Ta muchly

S.
We should probably explain a little further, Spam is defined as off-topic posts on most boards, that's just pretty hard to do here. As long as you have something to say, even if it is about how you part your pubes, it's all good.

Sam

PuterTutor said:
We should probably explain a little further, Spam is defined as off-topic posts on most boards, that's just pretty hard to do here. As long as you have something to say, even if it is about how you part your pubes, it's all good.
Thanks PT.

Sounds good to me - I've always been a fan of 'quality spam' - which definitely includes pube-parting habits :)

*off to play*