AWWWWWWWWWW mannnnnnnn

IDLEchild

WHatssssssss up?????????

Don't feel like a member lately because my posting has been so...,well, non existant.

How is everyone lately? come on, lay it on me motherfuckers. Whats good lately? bad??? magnificent? abhorent?

whats down Charlie Brown?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
mine too.

I'm moving to a 4 bedroom place shortly. Century home with one other apt in it in the attic. Should be ok, steps to downtown and the beach.

otherwise, sucks.

tonksy

Leslie said:
mine too.

I'm moving to a 4 bedroom place shortly. Century home with one other apt in it in the attic. Should be ok, steps to downtown and the beach.

otherwise, sucks.
good news!...i think....what's a century home?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Homes here get registered for something or another at 100 years old...I think the main benefit is that they get to hang a chi-chi sign on the door :eyemouth:

The boys will all have their own rooms, and there's another room (it has a door on each wall so it isn't really a qualifier for a bedroom) that will be a playroom/nintendo room for them. I'm SO excited about that! Same money, but better location and it'll be free or cheaper for me to get places, as opposed to the minimum 5 bucks to get anywhere out of walking distance I pay now.

Moving blows tho till you actually do it. I'm living in box world atm.

tonksy

Leslie said:
Homes here get registered for something or another at 100 years old...I think the main benefit is that they get to hang a chi-chi sign on the door :eyemouth:

The boys will all have their own rooms, and there's another room (it has a door on each wall so it isn't really a qualifier for a bedroom) that will be a playroom/nintendo room for them. I'm SO excited about that! Same money, but better location and it'll be free or cheaper for me to get places, as opposed to the minimum 5 bucks to get anywhere out of walking distance I pay now.

Moving blows tho till you actually do it. I'm living in box world atm.
moving does suck but it sounds like the new place will be better for a bunch of reasons! will the boys go to the same school?

HomeLAN

Well, I may have just screwed my relationship with a neighbor. He dropped a crapload of concrete into the dumpster in my driveway. I still need to get 16 windows removed and put in there, and he just maxed it out with his shit - without even asking, while I was out of town.

I jumped down his throat with both feet. We'll see if that costs me. I hate being this irritated.

tonksy

HomeLAN said:
Well, I may have just screwed my relationship with a neighbor. He dropped a crapload of concrete into the dumpster in my driveway. I still need to get 16 windows removed and put in there, and he just maxed it out with his shit - without even asking, while I was out of town.

I jumped down his throat with both feet. We'll see if that costs me. I hate being this irritated.
how rude. is this the new neighbor?

HomeLAN

Nope. This is Army dude across and two down. He's got a great family, and our kids get along, so if I can salvage it I should, but the guy's a taker. Always got a hand out.

I told him he could do this IF I HAD ROOM LEFT, and that I would let him know. I come home from Mom's to find about a cubic yard of concrete in there. I need that cubic.

Miss Chopper

Leslie said:
mine too.

otherwise, sucks.
Hey Leslie, are you in Toronto? I bet the cost of homes are pretty high in that area.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nope, Barrie...not quite so bad but gettin' there.

who's paying for concrete in a dumpster? :eek13:

HomeLAN

I'm paying fixed rate for the dumpster, but it's ended up that I'm gonna need every cubic inch, and I'm NOT springing for another one.

Now I'm feeling bad that I jumped in his shit, but I really think it was deserved. He came by and pulled his concrete back out.

Liliandra

Gods, moving really does suck....fixing to do it myself again here really soon, but it's not so bad since I really don't own anything other than a desk and dresser, lol......

Liliandra

HomeLAN said:
At least moving is temporary. The benefits last.

One can hope so this time, I move so bloody often...This time moving in with bf's sister and a friend of hers, we get along well so it should be great!

Liliandra

HomeLAN said:
Why do you move so often?

Changes of circumstance.....lived in ohio for a long while, then my parents moved us to missouri which started the whole mess....They got divorced so I moved to be with my mom, then she decided she didn't like keeping food in the house so I moved to be with my dad and step mom. Then they moved us to colorado, I ended up moving out, then changes in job status and other factors kept changing my apartments. Then I broke up with my boyfriend, got my own place with a friend of mine...Then she turned out to be phsyco for a roommate so haven't even lived there in months even though I've been paying for it, so moving out again......

Think that pretty much sums it up...Hopefully the next, and final time that I move (at least until we buy a house) is when I marry.....hopefully