[b]!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
*rubs eyes.

Wow.

I've got to quit the acid, I think I'm seeing shit.

[b]

Hello...

Several members contacted me and asked that I return to the boards for different reasons. Some wanted an explanation as to why I left while others wanted me to champion a few causes. I see that there is much work for me to do here, so I shall keep this post short. I'll do what I came to do and explain why I left in another post.

In the meantime I've updated a few things for my user profile for those who take an interest in that sort of thing.

MrBishop

Damn.... people keep coming out of the woodwork! Long time no read, ! Welcome back!

**Allright...who's kicking at the floorboards again? Fess up! **

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
[b] said:
Hello...

Several members contacted me and asked that I return to the boards for different reasons. Some wanted an explanation as to why I left while others wanted me to champion a few causes. I see that there is much work for me to do here, so I shall keep this post short. I'll do what I came to do and explain why I left in another post.

In the meantime I've updated a few things for my user profile for those who take an interest in that sort of thing.

Don't leave again!!!!! Please? Stay?

*grabs onto 's leg and doesn't let go*

kuulani

! stick around for awhile, pretty please! :kiss:

... and give my love to ards & jan if you talk to them :D

ResearchMonkey

Hi , good to meet you.

Your warranted return I'm sure will be most enlightening, I look forward to your insights and experinces.

[b]

ResearchMonkey said:
Hi , good to meet you.

Your warranted return I'm sure will be most enlightening, I look forward to your insights and experinces.

Be careful what you wish for...

MrBishop

Maybe I can invite others whom we havn't seen in a while.

a13antichrist and anomylousEntity come to mind...maybe Hoon :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Invite whomever. :shrug: If the people are particularly annoying in their attitude, I can always ignore them. But you can't ignore . I may not agree with him in some things, but I do respect his opinion.

BTW...he's been sneaking around here for at least a month. I've spotted him, and shouted to him at least once, but he hasn't responded...perhaps I'm one of the reasons he left. :shrug: