Babysitting

Professur

She'd been whining and crying all day, even to the point of screaming at her Grandmother. Whenever she does that, she never sleeps well. This morging she gave me a mouthful because I didn't carry her to bed last night.

Inkara1

So she's learning first-hand how hard it is to train a stubborn Scot, but she's trying to do so anyway?

Professur

News Update:

I'm sitting here watching NASCAR and surfing and chatting. V2.0, however, is having the time of her life trying to put all of her hair clips into my hair ... including two purple ponytail-hair extension thingies.

V3.0s just watching the cars go round and round.

sbcanada

I used to babysit... The last time I did the little stinker walked out the door and got half way down the block before his dad ran and grabbed him. :eek:

Wasn't my fault though, my damn sister came to see me, God knows why, and she left the door open. I wasn't watching the kid because I thought he was downstairs with his dad, like he had been for almost the whole time. I never babysat again. :(

Please don't tell my future wife about this incident or she may reconsider. :D

Professur

17/05/02

V2.0's back at my hair again. The missus is munching Gummy Nerds. V3.0 is munching the missus. And I'm here.

Alls well that ends well.