BAD DRIVERS!!!

chcr

Too cute for words
re: bad drivers

dragonstar said:
2. nose pickers at traffics lights
i know we all do it, but guys seriously not at the lights

You'd rather while they were driving?

4. people who sit in parking lots and wait for that person putting their huge lot of groceries away, without moving off to the side so you can pass
I love this one too. What kind of a lazy fuck do you have to be to sit there for five or ten minutes so you won't have to walk twenty feet?

dragonstar

chcr said:
You'd rather while they were driving?

definately, at least i wouldn't have to stare at them for five minutes

chcr said:
I love this one too. What kind of a lazy fuck do you have to be to sit there for five or ten minutes so you won't have to walk twenty feet?
yes, that's why i got myself a disabled parking permit, i refuse to walk those extra twenty feet:laugh5:

Aunty Em

dragonstar said:
yes, that's why i got myself a disabled parking permit, i refuse to walk those extra twenty feet:laugh5:
That's what I was about to say... there are a limited number of disabled parking spaces, sure I could park somewhere else but how am I supposed to get a wheelchair between the cars for my daughter? I'm lucky if I have enough room to squeeze out of the car myself! :retard:

.... and my pet hate... stores that provide disabled parking spaces no wider than normal parking spaces... eh, what about the wheelchair users? Are they expected to teleport themselves out of the car or what? ?(

Professur

Um, leave them at home? May as well, since they didn't arrange the store's interior to accomodate a wheelchair either.

chcr

Too cute for words

Sorry, Aunty. There certainly needs to be handicapped parking. I was referring to the moron that blocks the parking lot aisle while someone loads their groceries rather than go around and find a different parking space because they're afraid it won't be as close. However, doesn't it gripe you when someone who is obviously not handicapped with a plate or placard parking in a handicapped spot?

pc_builder

chcr said:
Sorry, Aunty. There certainly needs to be handicapped parking. I was referring to the moron that blocks the parking lot aisle while someone loads their groceries rather than go around and find a different parking space because they're afraid it won't be as close. However, doesn't it gripe you when someone who is obviously not handicapped with a plate or placard parking in a handicapped spot?

Forget the special plate or placard. Around this town I see cars without any handicap markings whatsoever sitting in handicapped parking spaces. That really pisses me off. That I obey the traffic laws and these other people get away with all kinds of stuff everyday.

Aunty Em

chcr said:
However, doesn't it gripe you when someone who is obviously not handicapped with a plate or placard parking in a handicapped spot?
Yes, but how can you tell? Just because someone appears not to be disabled doesn't mean they aren't. Disabled badges are not just issued for people in wheelchairs and they may have one of many other conditions which qualify e.g a heart condition such as Katie's or intemittant claudication - a condition of the legs caused by arteriosclerosis which makes it difficult to walk far and requires frequent rests, arthritis or a severe back problem, etc. I give the benefit of the doubt because I don't know.

It's the ignorant little prats in their sports coupes without the badges whom I detest. But I detest the stores even more for not making them move, there should be a clamping scheme to stop them in my opinion. Then see how many would opt for a large fine to get released or walk an extra 10 feet.

dragonstar

Aunty Em said:
Yes, but how can you tell? Just because someone appears not to be disabled doesn't mean they aren't. Disabled badges are not just issued for people in wheelchairs and they may have one of many other conditions which qualify e.g a heart condition such as Katie's or intemittant claudication - a condition of the legs caused by arteriosclerosis which makes it difficult to walk far and requires frequent rests, arthritis or a severe back problem, etc. I give the benefit of the doubt because I don't know.

It's the ignorant little prats in their sports coupes without the badges whom I detest. But I detest the stores even more for not making them move, there should be a clamping scheme to stop them in my opinion. Then see how many would opt for a large fine to get released or walk an extra 10 feet.

:winkkiss:
here i totally agree, i hate those people who stare at me when i get out of the car when parked in a disabled spot, and then they go off at me for parking there when my permit is clearly displayed.
Yes i'm youngish, and look happy with things but that doesn't mean i haven't got a problem. if i park further away chances are i'm gonna get run over cause i pass out and collapse whilst trying to get into the shop.
So i hate those drivers as well.:eyebrow:
i also hate the drivers who speed up behind you coming into the drive through bottleshop and then cut in front and take your place, that really sucks
bad driver:spank2: naughty driver