BBQ 2007

BlurOfSerenity

i know centennial park (which might technically be in ellicott city, but if it is, it's darn close to columbia) has pavillions and such, and i think a lake too. patapsco state park could also work well too, also it's more near hotels on rt 40 if people don't want to camp. i don't know about alcohol either though... i wish they had a page about rules and regulations on their site.
whats oregon ridge?

FluerVanderloo

Oregon Ridge is one of MD's big parks. The only problem is that it's up near Towson.

Centennial Park may be a good idea. Can we contact them about alcohol?

BlurOfSerenity

bump! when do we want to set a date!

september sometime? or is that too soon? or do we even want to do this at all at this point?

FluerVanderloo

I'm still in for it... Oregon Ridge never contacted me back though. I guess it's an open park, so as long as we're not giving alcohol to minors or anything it's ok. :shrug:

unclehobart

Did we do it? 2007 is coming to a fast close. School is in, noone has any cash, half of us are dead or dying... the odds seem bleak.

Dare we unsticky?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I was gonna go to Prof's that coulda counted in a pinch but he whole calgary thing threw me off, I've lost rack of time since that surfaced

unclehobart

I'm fairly immune to the cold. I'm just more concerned for having shorter days, little foliage, icy roads. Its a little drab, no? I really don't see us running up to the ski slopes. We would have to hang out inside somewhere, or do a mondo three day pub crawl.

Stop Laughing

Clock's running out here too. I've already used my vacation, plus most of my sick/personal days (lousy year *grumble*), and getting time off in Nov/Dec is difficult. I'd say 'better luck next year', but I always say that (see my avatar).