Beers for everyone

AlladinSane

kuulani posted
I would never have expected my bf ... er, fiance ... to be so romantic, candlelit restaurant, flowers, a proposal on one knee, a jazz band playing in the background ... the very man who refuses to watch romantic movies with me...
But that made it a surprise no? Is it not better being surprised? Getting somethin when you don't expect is so much excitable. I love surprising people I like.
The proposal on one knee is great, if I propose someone some day I hope it to be that way...

whoreable

i plan on doing an extreme proposal.

perhaps while running from the po pos in a high speed chase..

or maybe i will set up a "5 minutes to live" senario where she will think there is onyl 5 minutes left to live....there is no way she could say no under those conditions!!!

kuulani

AlladinSane said:
kuulani posted
I would never have expected my bf ... er, fiance ... to be so romantic, candlelit restaurant, flowers, a proposal on one knee, a jazz band playing in the background ... the very man who refuses to watch romantic movies with me...

But that made it a surprise no? Is it not better being surprised? Getting somethin when you don't expect is so much excitable. I love surprising people I like.The proposal on one knee is great, if I propose someone some day I hope it to be that way...

Yup, that's what made it special! *warm fuzzies*

[b]

Congrats Kuulani,

I guess I'd better make it to the islands quick before you get married then brow

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:
*Takes off shirt*

*Dances Seductively*

*Takes off pants*

*Dances Seductively some more*
Ditto :D

Ooohhh yeaahhh... nice entertainment - way ta hire, ku'u!!!

CONGRATS!! Just remember the line "Til death do we part" It may come in handy some day :D

halamikage

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yeah, Ku'u! :dance: I'm so happy for....

*looks at the guys dancing*

"Wooohooo! Yeah, take it off, baby!"

So is this what it takes to get you guys to strip? Ladies, we gotta have an engagement everyday!

Here's to ya Tuks :beerdrnk:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
So are you SURE you want to get married Kuu? You know, I don't know what the new husband will say about keeping the house-boy and cabana boy around.

kuulani

I'll just have to explain to him the importance of having a houseboy, cabanaboy, poolboy, and tailorboy ... he'll understand :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
kuulani said:
I'll just have to explain to him the importance of having a houseboy, cabanaboy, poolboy, and tailorboy ... he'll understand :D

[mobster]
If uh, you need any help espliainin it to him, you let us know. Me and Gato are real good at esplainin stuff, ok? [\mobster]

nalani

PuterTutor said:
So are you SURE you want to get married Kuu? You know, I don't know what the new husband will say about keeping the house-boy and cabana boy around.

well, being that I am one of her best friends and future in-law AND I live right next door, I shall make the sacrifice, as all family members should, and let the house-boy and cabanda-boy bunk at my house during their service

:brow: