best fast food junk food

Professur

I don't play favorites. I'm very impartial.

besides, Leslie told me you squeal like a little piggy instead of bahhh-ing properly

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
At the same time? Dibs on the front door.

Apparently you haven't heard my reasoning on why I'll never have two men at the same time...my thinking is that having two guys in bed at the same time makes it pretty likely that the girl will end up with something in her bum...and my bum is exit only...thus I will never have two men in bed at the same time.

POStech

I love Webers burgers, fries are good too. It's a small little place on the side of Highway 400 (northbound). They are only open during summer time and the line up at this place is huge. They had to pay to get a bridge installed as too many people (coming south bound) were running across the highway to get their food.

Inkara1

Apparently you haven't heard my reasoning on why I'll never have two men at the same time...my thinking is that having two guys in bed at the same time makes it pretty likely that the girl will end up with something in her bum...and my bum is exit only...thus I will never have two men in bed at the same time.

So your mouth will just sit there unused then?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Would you seriously be OK putting your penis in a girl's mouth while another guy was doing her? Cause I don't think most guys would...the chances of bite down are too high.

Inkara1

I wouldn't be doing anything that involves another guy in any form in the first place. I'm just saying it's totally possible for a chick to get done doggiestyle while sucking cock... otherwise, by the same logic, 69 would be bad too.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
If you don't know how to clean it, you did everyone a favor by tossing it back. They aren't like other fish on that front.

Bah. Once you peel off the skin, and chop off the head, the other stuff just falls out into the trashbag...:devious: