best fast food junk food

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
perhaps it's cause the ones you're hitting are way the hell up in Buttfuck, Nowhere? :lloyd:

unclehobart

Leslie said:
our food ain't gross. Salt pork and beans and corn soup ROCK! :hmm:
First you eat steak. Now you're lauding salt pork. What happend to the 'meat is murder. meat is yucky' gal we all knew and loved? Its like we don't know you anymore.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I was lying about the salt pork. :eyemouth: It's the horriblest greyest stuff I've ever had the misfortune to witness.

:sick:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
nah, I'm talkin good ole Pioneer days Olde Quebec salt pork. Grey matter. Wretched stuff. *puke*

MrBishop

Poo-teen!
No no...not poon-tang.
Poutine! Heart-attack on a plate... but at least you die smiling! :)

Burgers - Harveys
Hot Dogs - 1-stop grease-stops (Mostly a joint called Décarie HotDog)
Poutine - La Belle Province (Where if your french fry doesn't come heaping over the top of the bag, you can complain and they'll give you more).
Tacos - no decent taco joints around here...make my own instead.
Pizza - anything but Pizza de Hutt. *puke*

MrBishop

Leslie said:
nah, I'm talkin good ole Pioneer days Olde Quebec salt pork. Grey matter. Wretched stuff. *puke*
Créton :)
Mmmm...spread it on toast with some mustard! Good breakfast food :)

unclehobart

MrBishop said:
Poo-teen!
Poutine - La Belle Province (Where if your french fry doesn't come heaping over the top of the bag, you can complain and they'll give you more).
It hardly qualifies as a heart attack food if such a fatty demon can be supported by a mere bag... unless were talking about a plastic bag.

unclehobart

My version of poutine:

a gravyboat style shell carved out of cheese filled with extra greasy fries smothered in turkey gravy reinforced with a stick of butter or three and rich topped off with 8 strips of bacon and Magic Shell caramel.

*drool*

MrBishop

unclehobart said:
My version of poutine:

a gravyboat style shell carved out of cheese filled with extra greasy fries smothered in turkey gravy reinforced with a stick of butter or three and rich topped off with 8 strips of bacon and Magic Shell caramel.

*drool*
Caramel??!? You've overdone it and ruined the joke! :p

K62

I will only eat fast food on rare occasions but I do admit that real poutine kicks ass !

I have a friend that moved to the states a few years ago. I went to visit him a few months back. When I was there he asked me how to pronounce "poutine". He said that all his friends pronounce it like "poodin".

One that I got a kick out of was the name "Leblanc". He pronounces it "La-Blank" now. I know... not really funny... but I just never heard it said like that.

K62

unclehobart said:
My version of poutine:

*drool*

Says the man living in the 7th fattest state in the fattest country in the world.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-01-01-cities-usat_x.htm

:D

Just joking bud :) But if you are ever in Quebec, try it! I am sure you will enjoy it.