best fast food junk food

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Winky said:
Sausage Egg McMuffins for drive-thur breakfast Yum!

Which brings me to the next thing I need to bitch about. Thank you tinky! :swing:

I have long said that Hardee's needs to stick to breakfast and just close up at 11 AM. Well, now they've ruined even that.

I went by this morning to indulge my one breakfast vice from a fast food joint...the Hardee's pork chop biscuit. It's a little slice of heaven. Or was. Now they no longer fry them...they're grilled.

Gag. What's the point? I mean, last time I checked I was still in Dixie (or damn well better be...). If we can't deep fry it, we ain't eatin' it. We deep fry corn for the love of cholesterol. Deep fried dill pickle chips? No problem...here have some ranch dressing with 'em too. Now Hardee's is gonna grill a pork chop??! The same place that sells a 2/3 pound chili cheeseburger is suddenly worried about my freakin' health? If I wanted healthy I'd eat Raisin fuckin' Bran already. Maybe hang out with that little fag Jarrod next door at Scabway. Not for me. I want all the triglycerides I can fit between two buttery biscuit halves in the morning...gets th' ol' ticker jump started doncha know.

Anybody know of a place sellin' catfish at 7:30 AM?

MrBishop

Catfish? Nope...but if you're ever up here, I can guarantee you the best damn fired nana n' PB samich you've ever laid teeth to :)

Home-made n' ever'thin

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
my kid caught one a couple weeks back. he was SO proud.

And no, we didn't keep it. It'd be like eating seagull. *puke*

HomeLAN

If you don't know how to clean it, you did everyone a favor by tossing it back. They aren't like other fish on that front.

Lopan

On a fast food low. A guy at work was eating a steak bake from Greggs (prof you may remember them) and he spat a bit of steak? out and it had a tube in it. We think it may have been a bit of heart but we were rather lacking any trained medical staff or indeed vets.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I had a ginormous apple fritter for lunch.

There was fruit in it. Good enough.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I had a seafood salad sandwich from "Pumpernickles" for lunch, it was fantastic :D