Bish, I'm disappointed in you.

MrBishop

PuterTutor said:
Refuses to marry if they are removed, or if they are not removed?

Not removed...she doesn't like the whole religious ceremony to begin with...she's athiestic, but if we're going to marry, it has to be a family thing. You can only fit so many people in the registrars office. :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
sf20010929.gif

Aunty Em

I was under the impression that the "church" is supposed to be the people within it... not the structure... obviously I'm mistaken.

I don't remember Jesus laying a guilt trip on his followers just because of who or what they had been, I thought he said go and sin no more out of love not fear.

catocom

I'm by churches these days, like I am by schools.
I'm all for home schooling. :D
I don't believe you have to go to a "church" to have church.
It is a good place to start if you haven't ever been, depending
on the church. IMO
In my bible it says God despises gays.
And I believe in the Bible I have. (the old King James ver)
There for I'd not refer anyone to
a church with a gay preacher. (openly gay or no)

AlphaTroll

freako104 said:
i agree but remember they abide by the Bible and its supposed to have something like a man cant lay next to a man.

Yeah, then again they have that whole part about loving thy neighbour, forgiving people, Christ dying for our sins, being tolerant of each other, not judging because it is for God to do, JC hanging out with prostitutes, murderers and robbers yadda yadda yadda. And all those niggly little things like 'don't steal, don't murder, don't covet thy neighbour's wife.....yet the church is quick to forgive those folk 'cos they are potential donators to the coffers? But a man in the service of God, who has dedicated his life to serving God & man, has to go through all this mallarky just because of his sexual orientation.

Oh and then they go & further show their ignorance by claiming it is unnatural and you don't find animals engaging in homosexual behaviour........try watching Discovery Channel :rolleyes:

freako104

AlphaTroll said:
Yeah, then again they have that whole part about loving thy neighbour, forgiving people, Christ dying for our sins, being tolerant of each other, not judging because it is for God to do, JC hanging out with prostitutes, murderers and robbers yadda yadda yadda. And all those niggly little things like 'don't steal, don't murder, don't covet thy neighbour's wife.....yet the church is quick to forgive those folk 'cos they are potential donators to the coffers? But a man in the service of God, who has dedicated his life to serving God & man, has to go through all this mallarky just because of his sexual orientation.

Oh and then they go & further show their ignorance by claiming it is unnatural and you don't find animals engaging in homosexual behaviour........try watching Discovery Channel :rolleyes:

yup. its hypocritical. but its how they are. :rolleyes: