Blind Karma

greenfreak

Oooooh I got my first red one for my earlier post in this thread asking for the 6 with no comment. :dance:

Doesn't really matter much anyway, I got more than the 6 I asked for. A whole lot more so :anifingr:for trying to bring it down instead of up. :D

greenfreak

Hmmm interesting. Think I figured out who the bad karma was from by matching up the time they posted in this thread and the time I got the karma. Almost identical.

I guess a good policy is if you don't like getting bad karma for no reason, you shouldn't give it for no reason. :shrug:

greenfreak

Squiggy said:
Somone gave you bad karma for that? :retard: Don't worry...I'm sure I've more than covered it.. :hug:

Yes, they did. Doesn't matter, it's nothing to get my panties in a twist about.

And yes, you did cover it, thanks babe. :kiss:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
greenfreak said:
My latest negative karma: karma whore. die. :grumpy:

Thanks Nihilistic. Thought you didn't like giving karma?? :rolleyes:
:shrug: Guess he changed his mind or something.

Mirlyn

greenfreak said:
Hmmm interesting. Think I figured out who the bad karma was from by matching up the time they posted in this thread and the time I got the karma. Almost identical.

What if there was two people in the thread? Couldn't it be coincidental between karma and posting times? I guess it depends on the time of day (probability that there would be more than one person on the boards/reading this). Or I could just be retarded. :retard: :p

a13antichrist

I like bad karma. :)

So if you want to annoy me, you'll have to give me GOOD karma. :tongue:

Actually, I've been getting bad karma too recently. But frankly, couldn't care less..

Raven

Annoying SOB
errrm I think I gave someone some good Karma a few days ago but that was just to see what it dod. Cant remember who it was tho....

greenfreak

Mirlyn said:
What if there was two people in the thread? Couldn't it be coincidental between karma and posting times? I guess it depends on the time of day (probability that there would be more than one person on the boards/reading this). Or I could just be retarded. :retard: :p

Yeah, there are many possibilities in those cases. But that wasn't really the case this time and I have other reasons to believe it was who it was. Did you notice also that it shows up in "Who's Online" when you give karma? Doesn't take much to figure it out. Doesn't take much not to give a shit either. :D

I don't retaliate negative karmas either so if I get negative ones and then they get a bunch of negatives back, there must be a bunch of other people who think you suck too. :D

greenfreak

:laugh:

You can't, silly. Because even if you open more than one window, the Who's Online page is only going to show your active window. So you'll always see yourself "Viewing Who's Online". :D

Mirlyn

Yeah, it took me awhile, but I figured that out...

Kinda like those rocks that say Turn Me Over on both sides...mindless entertainment. ;)

greenfreak

CDW's boxes have this little thing on the bottom that says, "OUCH! Flip me over!" It always made me laugh so I cut one of them off and wore it like a nametag one day. It's now hanging on my wall. :D

Mirlyn

I miss the gimicks we got from CDW...don't get much from them anymore....my friend still gets cookies from them at his job....that dirty bastard....