Blind Karma

alex

OK, now I'm really confused. It says everyone who was registered when OTC upgraded to vb3 gets 10 karma points, then it says......man, that is really fucking confusing.

How do I know how much karma I have to give?

How do you see how much karma someone else has?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You can give karma 20 times in 24 hours

You must give to 5 people before giving to a persona second time

You can not give 2 lots of karma on the same post

The amount of karma you give each time depends onthe things outlined in the link I posted

When you give it is not taken away from your

Lastly, sorry for yelling :hug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am beginning to get realy fed up with the bad karma without a comment. Like, atleast say what you didn't like about it!

GAH!

Personally, I think it should be a rule that you have to leave a comment for bad karma and if you don't it will be tracked by the admins (she says not knowing how much trouble it is to track a karma)

*sits back and waits for all the bad Karma this post will prolly get her*

greenfreak

You're still getting bad karma that much? I think it's probably the same person then... If it's all different posts, not the same one. You think someone that bent on giving you bad karma would put in their own nasty little message. Giving one bad karma is one thing, but something constant like that is someone with a vendetta.

alex

greenfreak said:
You're still getting bad karma that much? I think it's probably the same person then... If it's all different posts, not the same one. You think someone that bent on giving you bad karma would put in their own nasty little message. Giving one bad karma is one thing, but something constant like that is someone with a vendetta.

I can't think of any reason for giving Nixy bad karma....she's one of the sweetest people here. *gives Nixy some good karma*

Let me know if you got it cause that was the first karma I have given anyone.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Oh well hell. I'm still just really nice. Hey, shine them beacons over this way, would you? :brow: