Blind Karma

Raven

Annoying SOB
This is what you said:

Help us celebrate Nixy-... 7/16/03 07:48am
Blind Karma 7/15/03 09:41pm creepy creepy muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Blind Karma 7/15/03 08:05pm eerie isn't it
Blind Karma 7/15/03 07:42pm oooooooooh mystery karma

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
only the "ooooooooooh mystery karma" was from me

I ran out of karma giving power for the 24hr span shortly after that...

a13antichrist

I think we should petition to have the amounts of karma added each time shown on the CP page.. at least then we could try to guess who it was...

I don't think it was me though stu, I gave whole lots of random karma last night to try to get through the same-person-again block, but none of those look familiar, I'm sure I didn't write anything that would have taken more than a couple of seconds..

If you did notice though that you'd got a new comment but your total didn't seem to change, that was probably me.. :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
a13antichrist said:
I think we should petition to have the amounts of karma added each time shown on the CP page.. at least then we could try to guess who it was...

I don't think it was me though stu, I gave whole lots of random karma last night to try to get through the same-person-again block, but none of those look familiar, I'm sure I didn't write anything that would have taken more than a couple of seconds..

If you did notice though that you'd got a new comment but your total didn't seem to change, that was probably me.. :D
Nice one a13 :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
The gray dot is when someone who has no Karma giving power tries to give you karma. I think they could have tried to give you good or bad, it would just show up gray.

A.B.Normal

alex said:
what does it mean when the karma has a grey dot next to it instead of a green dot? Is that bad karma?

Red is Bad ,got one for wanting a "pic of panties and wifebeater" :mope: , grey is from someone who doesn't have the right to give Karma (guest).