Bombs, steriods, and Hitler! The stuff of right wing christian terrorists.

Gotholic

FEMA camps and the executive order are old news. The EO is Ford's (1976) and the FEMA camps were for WWII.

You are thinking of the internment camps, not the FEMA camps. From what I can gather, the FEMA camps started in the 1980's. Some more info can be obtained by googling “Rex-84”, “NSDP51” (also known as “PDD51”), “HSDP20”, “H.R. 645”.

Originally, the red herring was that the camps were for a mass influx of immigrants. Now the red herring is just in case there is a biological attack there are now camps to quarantine people.

I have heard they are renovating some of the old internment camps for the FEMA camps.

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders

Critics Fear Emergency Centers Could Be Used for Immigrant Round-Ups- This mentions a contract awarded in January of 2006 to Kellogg, Brown and Root, a subsidiary of Halliburton, to build “temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement) Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs”.

And the shocker: Civilian Inmate Labor Program

Professur

That's differentiate between your rock collection and your bomb-making gear fairly easily.

In common sense, yes. Even in a court of law. But for the press?

Oh, and if you ever find plutonium in the wild .... RUN. RUN like FUCK!!!! It's never found in nature. Ever. It's made in breeder reactors ... much like what Iran is building for 'power generation'.

valkyrie

Our nation has a long & storied history of intense political fighting. Too bad they shied away from dueling.
Yeah, I'm with you on this one. But they seem small and pathetic, to be sure, and I can't see them, with all their posturing, name calling and general bickering, having the balls to participate in a duel. All I see is their pettiness.