brazillian wax-does it itch?

breaky

right, i'm doing it. next week for the first time ever. i have never waxed nor shaved that zone and i thought i would just go the whole way if i'm going to do it at all. but what i would really like to know is about the ingrown hairs, does a loofah help, or is there a cream i can use?

AlphaTroll

If they do it properly you shouldn't have a problem wth ingrowns. They're usually just an issue if you shave. There are some lotions you can use - check out the pharmacy or supermaket (I don't know what products you have over there).

Waxing also takes longer to grow back that shaving and because the hair isn't as hard when it grows back you don't really itch as much either.

BlurOfSerenity

if you want a specific name of a product to use, i believe there's stuff called "Bikini Zone", but i've only heard about it, is all.

BlurOfSerenity

but yeah, if you get it done right, you shouldn't have to worry.

i understand that in brazil, they do it so well you barely even feel it. i read it online, it must be true :)

Uki Chick

breaky said:
right, i'm doing it. next week for the first time ever. i have never waxed nor shaved that zone and i thought i would just go the whole way if i'm going to do it at all. but what i would really like to know is about the ingrown hairs, does a loofah help, or is there a cream i can use?

I think it all depends on the skin type. I know myself, I can't wax or use a regular razor. I have other things that I use. Everytime I've tried I get plenty of ingrow hairs and I get a rash that itches like there's no tomorrow. My mom is an esthetician and knows how to give a bikini was so it has nothing to do with how it's done really. My sister waxes as well and she has no reaction. Every so often she'll get an ingrown hair, but it's rare.

Good luck!!

MizzFizzTheBizz

breaky said:

well i wouldn't relish using a loofah down there but Tea Tree Lotion is good and has antiseptic qualities (use with care!) :eek13: plus it smells nice too.

Urlysis

Brazillian?????
What's wrong with good old american bee's wax HUH??????

Sorry, don't have a clue about that stuff. Ain't nothin' hot enough that's melted goin down there. Clipper zone only!

A.B.Normal

ash r said:
but yeah, if you get it done right, you shouldn't have to worry.

i understand that in brazil, they do it so well you barely even feel it. i read it online, it must be true :)
So do they stil call it "Brazil Wax" in Brazil ,or is it just called "waxing the whatsits"?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I'd like to volunteer my services to any of you ladies needing that hair removed for the first time...I've never done it either but we can help each other through it...:D

MizzFizzTheBizz

Squiggy said:
I'd like to volunteer my services to any of you ladies needing that hair removed for the first time...I've never done it either but we can help each other through it...:D

now that would be very interesting...i'll wax yours if you wax mine! :evilcool:

MizzFizzTheBizz

Squiggy said:
:eek5: Really!? WooHoo :dance:

i think if it came to it you may change your mind :bolt:

in my experience unqualified men are too gentle when it comes to waxing. youv'e gotta be determined to rip the little bastards out :elaugh1:

MizzFizzTheBizz

Squiggy said:
:brow: Long as I can kiss the boo boo afterwards....

LOL. Never heard it called that b4 (if what u mean is what i am thinkin!) and maybe not such a good idea... well for a few days at least as you wouldn't want to be kissin a boo boo :blush: that looks like a plucked chicken

Aunty Em

BeardofPants said:
Yes, cos getting hairs ripped out of yer cunt is so very wonderful. :faptard:

I wasn't thinking about hairs.... obviously my mind is a lot dirtier than yours.... :lol:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
MizzFizzTheBizz said:
LOL. Never heard it called that b4 (if what u mean is what i am thinkin!) and maybe not such a good idea... well for a few days at least as you wouldn't want to be kissin a boo boo :blush: that looks like a plucked chicken
that's why ya kiss it with the lights out. :D