Bubblewrap... nature vs nurture

Inkara1

It's fun to pop and it drives people nuts hearing it. Who could ask for anything more?

Professur

When I worked in the warehouse, we'd lay out a 40-50ft spread of it, and then run it over with the forklift going full tilt. Sounded like a machine gun going off, and the echo..... damn.

unclehobart

Professur said:
When I worked in the warehouse, we'd lay out a 40-50ft spread of it, and then run it over with the forklift going full tilt. Sounded like a machine gun going off, and the echo..... damn.
I did that too.

Inkara1

/me secretly wonders if he's the only one who doesn't lose sleep over whether a "u" should go between the "o" and the "r" in words ending with those letters

Mare

unclehobart said:
It became the biggest toy without prompting. What is the appeal?

Its just something fun for all ages, its always a topic of conversation when you get it, and its one of those things that you just cant seem to avoid doing, think its programed in our brains when were born. Same thing with the little foam thingys in a box when you get them! :lol2:

chcr

Too cute for words
Inkara1 said:
/me secretly wonders if he's the only one who doesn't lose sleep over whether a "u" should go between the "o" and the "r" in words ending with those letters
ooh, ooh, me, me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: