Bubblewrap... nature vs nurture

Professur

I saw a video clip of someone being wrapped in bubbles and chucked off a roof. Damn, where did I see that? I think it was on TV. Maybe one of those so-called "funny home video" shows. It'll come to me.

Professur

It's ... not such a good idea. I met a girl at camp, who had a bubble-mat underpad under her sleeping bag. Very distracting, and got in a very, very large amount of trouble because of it. Seems her aunt was one of the leaders. We took to meeting at the waterfall after that.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
It's ... not such a good idea. I met a girl at camp, who had a bubble-mat underpad under her sleeping bag. Very distracting, and got in a very, very large amount of trouble because of it. Seems her aunt was one of the leaders. We took to meeting at the waterfall after that.

i would be having sex on bubble wrap at home, this way, it doesn't matter how much noise is made.

tonksy

seems like it wouldn't breathe well and you'd prolly pop all that you were going to on the first thrust or two.

Uki Chick

tonksy said:
seems like it wouldn't breathe well and you'd prolly pop all that you were going to on the first thrust or two.

but it's the fun of all the bubbles popping during those few thrusts.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
note to people.

if you are gonna have sex on bubble wrap, spray it down with some baby oil first.

don't ask, just trust me.