buddies and heroes

2minkey

bootlicker
By the way, it was never proven that Al-Qaeda was behind 9/11, and the whole "war on terror" is a farce. How can you wage war against something intangible?

al qaeda has direct quotes on the matter where they indicate their surprise and delight at the larger than they expected impact of the planes. or gee maybe that was the zionists right buddy?

that and anyone who knows shit about such groups - myself inclusive - immediately suspected al qaeda as the group with the level of ambition to do such a thing. but then you think it was an inside job, so, go blow it out your ass.

Gotholic

al qaeda has direct quotes on the matter where they indicate their surprise and delight at the larger than they expected impact of the planes. or gee maybe that was the zionists right buddy?

that and anyone who knows shit about such groups - myself inclusive - immediately suspected al qaeda as the group with the level of ambition to do such a thing. but then you think it was an inside job, so, go blow it out your ass.

You are talking about the video that supposedly has Bin Laden admitting it. The video is fake. But let's entertain the thought that it is real for a moment. There are such things as false confessions. Just because someone confesses to a crime does not make them de facto guilty. It must be proven. Bin Laden was never on the F.B.I's official most wanted list for 9/11 because there wasn't enough evidence for him to be wanted for that. Also, Dick Cheney even admitted about Bin Laden's lack of involvement.

After the attacks, Bin Laden denied being involved.

Also, Al-Qaeda doesn't even exist.

I strongly suggest you watch the documentary called, "The Power of Nightmares".

2minkey

bootlicker
in your delusional mind al qaeda cannot be responsible because that would not support the narrative you believe MUST be true. then again, you also can't accept the church's institutional cover up of pedo priests, of which there have been thousands of reports. "just because someone confesses to a crime..." is another way of you saying that nothing that doesn't support your pre-existing belief need be taken seriously.

you call everyone else ignorant but you're the biggest robot out there. must be sad to be so desperate for identity. hopefully that will change as you get beyond your teenage years.

and i am gonna laugh my ass off when gonz wipes his ass with your comments on legal process.

Gotholic

in my delusional mind al qaeda has to be responsible because that would support the narrative I believe MUST be true.

I fixed it for you.

I don't believe them responsible due to lack of evidence and of course evidence to the contrary.

then again, you also can't accept the church's institutional cover up of pedo priests, of which there have been thousands of reports.

Can you substantiate your assertion?

"just because someone confesses to a crime..." is another way of you saying that nothing that doesn't support your pre-existing belief need be taken seriously.

Not at all. I am aware of false confessions. People like to take credit for things they did not do.

you call everyone else ignorant but you're the biggest robot out there. must be sad to be so desperate for identity. hopefully that will change as you get beyond your teenage years.

We are all ignorant in some ways to certain degrees. I have not claimed superiority in any way.

and i am gonna laugh my ass off when gonz wipes his ass with your comments on legal process.

Surely he would know a confession alone is insufficient for a conviction. Too bad after the collapse of all three buildings, the sites were not treated as crime scenes. Much of the evidence was quickly removed and sent to China.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah i guess yer right little buddy.

the thousands of reports about the pedo priests are all bullshit. it's militant atheists trying to discredit your holy bubby and nothing else.

9/11 was an operation carried out by zionists with the collaboration of out government.

but seriously...

"Surely he would know a confession alone is insufficient for a conviction."

osama was considering US legal process when he spoke about the 9/11 attacks from somewhere in afghanistan?

yeah, i'm sure that was his logic.

idiot.

Gotholic

yeah i guess yer right little buddy.

the thousands of reports about the pedo priests are all bullshit. it's militant atheists trying to discredit your holy bubby and nothing else.

9/11 was an operation carried out by zionists with the collaboration of out government.

but seriously...

Nice straw man you set up there.

"Surely he would know a confession alone is insufficient for a conviction."

osama was considering US legal process when he spoke about the 9/11 attacks from somewhere in afghanistan?

yeah, i'm sure that was his logic.

idiot.

You're not paying attention. Bin Laden denied being behind 9/11. Dick Cheny denies Bin Laden was involved in 9/11. The video of Bin Laden admitting he was behind 9/11 is fake.

2minkey

bootlicker
you have not made that claim gotholic? sorry if i'm conflating your claims with those of others of similar persuasion. but hey what about the loose change devotees that mention how many employees of "jewish" firms were told to stay home on 9/11?

i'm not paying attention? yeah, of course buddy, we've all got our heads in the sand but your eyes are wide open. get over yourself.

by the way, what is the most regrettable thing the catholic church has ever done?

Gotholic

you have not made that claim gotholic? sorry if i'm conflating your claims with those of others of similar persuasion. but hey what about the loose change devotees that mention how many employees of "jewish" firms were told to stay home on 9/11?

Have you looked into if employees of Jewish firms were told to stay home that day? I haven't. I cannot form an opinion on the matter. Although that did recall what I came across about agents of the A.T.F were told to stay home during the Oklahoma City incident, but I digress. I don't recall "Loose Change: Final Cut" mentioning the Jewish connection. What I do know is that firefighters and survivors heard bombs go off. Some even heard bombs go off before the first plane even hit. Also, there was military grade explosives found in the dust samples, and steel was melted.

i'm not paying attention? yeah, of course buddy, we've all got our heads in the sand but your eyes are wide open. get over yourself.

No, I'm referring to your repeated notion that Bin Laden said he did it. He did not.

by the way, what is the most regrettable thing the catholic church has ever done?

I would say the Second Vatican Council.

2minkey

bootlicker
you are one messed up kid. you can't tell the cowboys from the injuns.

of course all those saudi wahabi guys had nothing to do with 9/11. i bet the USS cole bombing was an inside job too. in fact i bet those skinny guys in somalia ('black hawk down') were also jewish agents. right buddy?

i doubt i am more familiar with the fucking retarded ideas circulating in the "truther community" than you are.

Winky

2hezuc3.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
booooosh did it. along with his (secret) hebrew banker pals that he met in skull and bones... but why would he implicate his saudi pals in the cover up? some of these things we will never know...

Winky

I suppose continuing to focus on what boooosh did
while we are into the second term of a President that has lorded over the worst economy
since the great depression is an astute means of generating solutions to today's problems.
qsqsk9.jpg

2minkey

bootlicker
hey you're the one who claimed he flew those jets into the towers. do you expect me to put any thought into critically examining that claim? 'cause i would rather embrace it immediately so i can be in the know and convince myself that i am not just a loser in mom's basement.

I AM SPECIAL.

Doug_Leeds_2008_East_Bay_Parks_Fishing_Derby_for_Special_Kids.jpg

Winky

hey don't talk about my mom like that
I'm sure she's still in that urn we poured her into back in 91

Rand Paul: "Government cannot be allowed the right to kill any Americans it arbitrarily decides to be some kind of threat."
Leftists: "YOURE A RACIST HOMOPHOBE WHAT ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE AND MAKING SURE BLACKS KEEP GETTING FOOD STAMPS [insert other non sequiturs here]!!!!"

he had to poop?

2minkey

bootlicker
if he were really a patriot, he would have pissed and shit himself, just like nugent did to avoid the draft 40-some years ago.

yeah winky government is coming to kill you. maybe you should claw your way back into the basement. your thought pattern of delusions of persecution would fit perfectly down there with little buddy. maybe he can help you with your make up?

goths-xerxes.jpeg

catocom

man, anybody that looks like that other than a model females, or tv personalities,
has waaaaaay too muck time on their hands.
It had to take a long time to get those eyebrows that clean

2minkey

bootlicker
people like that are special cato.

they aren't "vanilla" like the rest of us.

their lives hold so much more.

Winky

I can't see it
you must be able to see
things others can not
I think that guy likes it up the but