Canada to legalize marijuana?

Should Canada legalize marijuana?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

MuFu

Can't stand the smell of cigarettes either. I mean I don't mind it now, just because I'm used to it, but it really is very acidic and bites hard if you aren't a smoker (which I'm not, normally...).

MuFu.

G

I used to be heavy drinker. Believe it or not, it is much better to be in control without the use of any drugs whether it be alcohol or whatever. I know some of you might argue that you are in control even when using the substance of your choice, but the truth is that the drug whatever it be does alter your way of thinking even if the user doesn't want to admit it.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The cool part about not drinking; you can still be an asshole, you just don't wake up your car keys stuck in your ass. from robin williams.

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
heh, sometimes I like the "little bit out of control" that alchohol gives me. ;) Nothing wrong with a little confidence booster now and then to make you approach that hotty you've been eyeing... and a little pain killing action when she slaps you. :D

ris

if the same rules on drink driving could be applied to drugs then i'd be a happy man

ris

its the whole falling aslep at the wheel thing that pisses me off. still at least road rage would be a thing of the past :)

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
true, I can't see a stoned person getting pissed off about anything on the road. He'd probably just smile, wave, and then break out into uncontrolable laughter. :D

ris

hey man, i think a type blew or something, can you send someone to fix it for me? and tell them to bring peanuts, and some of those little marshmallow things. can they get here here quick? man i'm hungry.... :D

kuulani

Originally posted by Gonz
People can grow their own tobacco too, but most don't.:shrug:

Most people who herb here either grow there own or knows someone personally who does. I figured that's how it was everywhere.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
It was legalized here in The Netherlands, and everybody enjoyed the effect of that decision.

So GO CANADA!

Of course, this is only my humble opinion :D
Not that I ever tried it or something like that...:D

;)

MuFu

afro-smilie.gif
stoned.GIF
afro-smilie.gif

Peace & Love.

MuFu.

flavio

Banned
It should be legalized taxed and regulated. Same rules about smoking tobacco in public places should apply as well.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Damnit Flavio, there's only room for one Gonzo here:D. Take Hunter &amp; place him in the same room, locked, with Nugent for awhile.

sbcanada

Well if it becomes legal, I'll be able to grow my Mary Jane in my backyard greenhouse instead of in the fishtanks in my basement. Don't tell anyone about my little operation until it's legal. Thanks. :rofl2:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Are you joking throughout this thread or totally ignorant of the proposed legislation, sbcanada?