Captured Terrorists converted to criminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerise

Now, the flip side is I think that the United States and the West generally, we have to educate ourselves more effectively on Islam. And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. And so there's got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.

obamamuslimgarb.jpg

ResearchMonkey

He's got moosy built into him. He has, at some level, Muslim values and hold an allegiance to that faith. That much is clear to me.

Did anyone else notice that during his recent meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu that Obama didn't allow any press photos? -- Can't be seen hangin' out with jews? :grinno:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Yet he made sure there were photographers in the warehouse where dead soldiers are received

gallery-obamadover3.jpg

ResearchMonkey

:usa:

Yes sirree, that "surprise visit" to the retuning dead was met with photo teams already waiting, they beat his helochopper there.

Sometimes you just have to wonder what his true feeling are.

20091112u.jpg

nosalute.jpg

During his campaign it seems he refused to wear an American flag at one point. :crap:

spike

Yet he made sure there were photographers in the warehouse where dead soldiers are received

The real cost of war should be hidden from the masses. Let's just put those soldiers out of mind and forget them.

spike

Cerise said:
Now, the flip side is I think that the United States and the West generally, we have to educate ourselves more effectively on Islam. And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world. And so there's got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.

Sounds like a good plan. :thumbup:

spike

I didn't hear him say anything about muslims there.
I don't care what they want to call themselves.

"the next best response would have been to put a bullet in every toweled head in sight"

Sound like H20 wants to kill all the muslims.

Want to clarify H20?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The real cost of war should be hidden from the masses. Let's just put those soldiers out of mind and forget them.

GW attended a few returning KIA's. He NEVER took a photographer. Obama has gone once & look what we got, a photo op.

I remember those killed quite regularly. I don't need photos of flag draped caskets.

catocom

"the next best response would have been to put a bullet in every toweled head in sight"

Sound like H20 wants to kill all the muslims.

Want to clarify H20?

so all muslims wear turbans, and everyone who wheres a turban is muslim?

spike

Maybe you're right and he only wants to kill anyone wearing a turban. Seems kinda messed up huh?

ResearchMonkey

Interesting. Obama couldn't bring the Olympics to Illinois, so he plans on bringing the terrorist there for an economic boost.

Official: White House Considering Buying Ill. Prison to House Detainees

CHICAGO (AP) -- The Obama administration may buy a near-empty prison in rural Illinois to house detainees from Guantanamo Bay along with federal inmates, a White House official said Saturday.

The maximum-security Thomson Correctional Facility, about 150 miles west of Obama's adopted hometown of Chicago, was one of several evaluated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and emerged as a leading option to house the detainees, the official told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because a decision has not been made.

FOX news -- we report, you decide.

All roads lead back to Chicago.

50498480.jpg

catocom

Maybe you're right and he only wants to kill anyone wearing a turban. Seems kinda messed up huh?

meh, yeah that's all I got.

used to be a soldier knew who the enemy was by the uniform, but I dunno how the are doing this one.

ResearchMonkey

The Islamic religion needs to drop the Idea of the the Islamic state. As long it plays to be the state, it should be treated as state at war.

Cerise

tween the suggestions that H2O boy is making...there is no doubt that he wants every muslim dead... like a modern American Holocaust.

Hmmm. Sounds to me like when he said "(once) we figured out who did it." he was referring to those responsible for the attacks on the US on 9-11-01. :shrug:

I was able to figure this out because the topic of this thread is about the 9-11 co-conspirators going to trial.

I think you're jumping to conclusions that aren't there. Never at any point did he say "EVERY MUSLIM DEAD" now, did he? :rolleyes:

Winky

Terrorists now portrayed as the victims of 9-11

I went back and re-read his post.
Gotta love that boy who carries our water!

MrBishop

Hmmm. Sounds to me like when he said "(once) we figured out who did it." he was referring to those responsible for the attacks on the US on 9-11-01. :shrug:

I was able to figure this out because the topic of this thread is about the 9-11 co-conspirators going to trial.

I think you're jumping to conclusions that aren't there. Never at any point did he say "EVERY MUSLIM DEAD" now, did he? :rolleyes:

blow a crater in the desert big enough to put jupiter in it

Yeah..that's really selective.

add to that "put a bullet in every toweled head in sight" - suuuUUUUuure, every 'toweled head in sight' was responsible for 9-11 too.

Cerise

blow a crater in the desert big enough to put jupiter in it

Yeah..that's really selective.

add to that "put a bullet in every toweled head in sight" - suuuUUUUuure, every 'toweled head in sight' was responsible for 9-11 too.

I think it's called: "Collateral Damage" and it would have ended the wars in the ME 8 years ago. :shrug:

(You left out the part about: "......identified every dedicated radical moosy......")

Status
Not open for further replies.