Status
Not open for further replies.

Winky

Terrorists are running the country!

The part I wish we could have left out is:

"but instead, we have elect a fuckin moosy"

Dang it. Better luck next time?

spike

I think you're jumping to conclusions that aren't there. Never at any point did he say "EVERY MUSLIM DEAD" now, did he? :rolleyes:

"the next best response would have been to put a bullet in every toweled head in sight"

Maybe everyone who wears a turban muslim or not?

MrBishop

I think it's called: "Collateral Damage" and it would have ended the wars in the ME 8 years ago. :shrug:

(You left out the part about: "......identified every dedicated radical moosy......")

Sure it would...except for the war it would've started. You do realize that there are more Muslims outside of the middle-east than there are in the middle east, right? A real quick way of taking moderate Muslims all over the world and turning them into instant enemies..not to mention how places Pakistan would react to such manslaughter.

MrBishop

Re: Terrorists are running the country!

The part I wish we could have left out is:

"but instead, we have elect a fuckin moosy"

Dang it. Better luck next time?

No need..you didn't elect a Muslim. It does play on people's fears tho' - The Republicans much be really desperate.

Cerise

Maybe everyone who wears a turban muslim or not?

This thread is about trying the 9-11 co-conspirators.

He suggested we could've responded to the attacks:

......after we figured out who did it (9-11).

By

"....blowing a crater in the desert, then shooting every toweled head in sight."

The operative words are "in sight" meaning "in sight" of the crater.

Not every "toweled head" in the world, just the ones "in sight" of the crater.

spike

the correct response would have been to blow a crater in the desert big enough to put jupiter in it about 10 minutes after we figured out who did it. but that wouldnt have been pc.

the next best response would have been to put a bullet in every toweled head in sight
'

"The next best response" indicated these are two different responses. So putting a bullet in every towel head in sight has nothing to with the crater. Sounds like he just wants to kill anyone that we see wearing a turban.

Cerise

Sure it would...except for the war it would've started. You do realize that there are more Muslims outside of the middle-east than there are in the middle east, right? A real quick way of taking moderate Muslims all over the world and turning them into instant enemies..not to mention how places Pakistan would react to such manslaughter.

Uhhhh, they are moderate muslims. Don't you think they'd feel that their radical brethren deserved it?
That denouncing terrorism thing and all.

Or are you saying there's no such thing as a "moderate muslim" and they are all predisposed to turning radical? Hmmmmm.

:shrug:

Cerise

'

"The next best response" indicated these are two different responses. So putting a bullet in every towel head in sight has nothing to with the crater. Sounds like he just wants to kill anyone that we see wearing a turban.

If the cause of the crater didn't kill them first. :brow:

spike

Uhhhh, they are moderate muslims. Don't you think they'd feel that their radical brethren deserved it?

Most muslims in the middle east aren't radicals. So there would be massive numbers of dead that didn't deserve it.

If the cause of the crater didn't kill them first.

No there would be no crater since that response wasn't used and he would've moved on to the "next best response".

I don't think his kind of hate speech is allowed on these forums.

MrBishop

Going against someone advocating killing thousands, if not millions of people isn't PC, cato - any more than going against the killing of Jews in WWII was PC.

MrBishop

Or are you saying there's no such thing as a "moderate muslim" and they are all predisposed to turning radical? Hmmmmm.

:shrug:

Off hand, I'd say that starting a war aimed at a particular religion and it's followers would have the same effect as starting a war against any other group.

You'd be taking a war against 'terrorism' and turning it into a war against all Muslims.

D'ya think that you'd be able to build that many ovens considering your economy?

Cerise

Most muslims in the middle east aren't radicals. So there would be massive numbers of dead that didn't deserve it.

No there would be no crater since that response wasn't used and he would've moved on to the "next best response".

I don't think his kind of hate speech is allowed on these forums.

It is easy to cherry pick the statements and try to turn them into something they are not, but what was stated is not by any stretch of the imagination "hate speech." :rolleyes:

spike

You don't have to stretch at all to see that advocating killing anyone with a turban is hate speech.

Cerise

Off hand, I'd say that starting a war aimed at a particular religion and it's followers would have the same effect as starting a war against any other group.

You'd be taking a war against 'terrorism' and turning it into a war against all Muslims.

D'ya think that you'd be able to build that many ovens considering your economy?

Is it a war against all Muslims or a war against Islam or a war against radical Muslims who have appropriated Islam? :shrug:

I thought the the moderate Muslims were angry that Islam has been twisted by radicals to mean something it isn't?

ResearchMonkey

Thse punk terrorist were captured in a military action. They should be tried by a military tribunal. They are not US civilians nor were they captured on US soil.

The US military didn't follow civilian rules of engagement, what are the odds that they'll use this to beat the cases? Not to mention the platform it offers the terrorist to spew their propaganda.

Its almost as if the Obama team it trying to bring bad to America. :hippy:

Cerise

And for that, they deserve to be killed en masse?

Well, we could just sit down and have a dialogue with them. Maybe they'd leave us alone.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.