Casual sex

What is your take on casual sex?

• Do it! Get laid whenever you can.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Against it. Save it for someone special you will marry.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No to sex for fun, but I have no problem with premartial sex if both are committed.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
That's just his point of view on how sex should be. Sex means different things to different people...

In his opinion sex should be that way...he's asking for other opinions, but he's not saying you should agree on that with him :)
He could not know, but it's his opinion.

Jeslek

Banned
flavio said:
Fist of all you can have a bond without marriage, secondly...how would you know?
I don't. It is an opinion. But I'm not going to go out there to prove or disprove it.

If you wanna get laid all the time, why not get a hooker? Hm rephrase that, if you were filthy filthy rich, would you have a hooker every day at your door? I know I won't. I guess I want sex to remain special to me, and not just another commodity to be obtained.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i would never pay for sex....

as a friend says.....why pay for sex, when you can get it for free?

:D

flavio

Banned
LastLegionary said:
flavio said:
Fist of all you can have a bond without marriage, secondly...how would you know?
I don't. It is an opinion. But I'm not going to go out there to prove or disprove it.

If you wanna get laid all the time, why not get a hooker? Hm rephrase that, if you were filthy filthy rich, would you have a hooker every day at your door? I know I won't. I guess I want sex to remain special to me, and not just another commodity to be obtained.

What the hell do hookers have to do with it? I've had plenty of sex that was "special" with partners that were very important to me, but yet have not been married.

flavio

Banned
LastLegionary said:
I don't define "special" = "every day". And that is just that, an opinion.

Who said special=everyday?...and what is the opinion you are talking about?

Luis G

Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Luis, may I ask how many? lol

i haven't had sex with too many girls, did it many times, but only with.....
*remembering names*
4, or probly 5 different girls

Luis G

Staff member
yeah, girls are not that easy in here.

if you get to fuck with one, you better fuck her all you can, otherwise.....you're doomed :D

Jeslek

Banned
Its way easier at waterloo :/ And I'm not proud of it, but I've had double digit number of offers. I could have accepted them all, no strings attached, but it kinda makes be sick just thinking about it.

Luis G

Staff member
the "probly 5" was a fugly girl, "it" counts as 0.2, i better not remember that.

i've had sex with 4.2 women...... :D