CDC: Suicide rate among US girls soars

Winky

Tisk

its two tisks

not just tisk its always

*tisk tisk*

fer jeebus's sake

and this from a Pee double toothpick Dee!!!

Inkara1

I'm probably deriving more laughs from my last post than anyone else... that's ok though... if I made it any clearer I'd be accused of not being smart enough for this thread again.

Umm...

Are you mentally challenged? Or just desperate to argue? All I've said is that he IS NOT the reason I'd ever contemplated suicide. I don't blame him for anything other than what HE did the last DAY I ever saw him. I blame him for the memories of him, and my childhood, that I shouldn't have.

You're ignorant and annoying as hell. I'm no longer replying to ANYTHING you post.

Is it me, or is there always a reason to allow the GUYS be stupid?

"Girls go to college to get more knowledge! BOYS GO TO JUPITER TO GET MORE STUPIDER!1"

Had to.

Before you go accusing others of questioning intelligence, look in the mirror.

Error

Banned
Umm...

Before you go accusing others of questioning intelligence, look in the mirror.

Ah, but you fail to notice that I blatantly called him stupid, because he was in fact being stupid.

This guy is "questioning my intelligence" in a not so direct manner that... I guess... I'm not supposed to pick up on?

Winky

yes, now THAT would be an error?
icon12.gif

Inkara1

Ah, but you fail to notice that I blatantly called him stupid, because he was in fact being stupid.

You might want to learn the difference between a "fact" and "your opinion." Just because he says something you don't think is right... that making him stupid is not a "fact." It is "your opinion."

Error

Banned
You might want to learn the difference between a "fact" and "your opinion." Just because he says something you don't think is right... that making him stupid is not a "fact." It is "your opinion."

If when you read the little argument between he and I, you don't see that he was being stupid, and your "oPiNiOn" differs... you think he was acting real intelligent? I guess now you don't have to actually comprehend what someone says in order to respond.. and that response be intelligent.

Inkara1

He was simply challenging you. You could have, you know, used logic in your arguments, instead of your attempted conversation-stopper... "I know more than you."

Do you always argue with emotions instead of facts?

Error

Banned
He was simply challenging you. You could have, you know, used logic in your arguments, instead of your attempted conversation-stopper... "I know more than you."

Do you always argue with emotions instead of facts?

Lawl. Like it isn't a fact that I know more than he does about my own life and my own emotions?! Are you seriously kidding me? And I shouldn't have to (and really how would I...) use LOGIC to defend myself in an argument ABOUT MY OWN EMOTIONS. I wasn't just trying to stop the conversation, I saw the argument for what it was... pointless because I know my emotions and he was being stupid, so I tried to end the entire thing because it was the smart, and mature, thing to do.

You related to him at all?

Error

Banned
It's ok.. the one(s) that should be typing, aren't... guess that means I'm right and they're having a hard time trying to make it seem otherwise.

Inkara1

Lawl. Like it isn't a fact that I know more than he does about my own life and my own emotions?! Are you seriously kidding me? And I shouldn't have to (and really how would I...) use LOGIC to defend myself in an argument ABOUT MY OWN EMOTIONS. I wasn't just trying to stop the conversation, I saw the argument for what it was... pointless because I know my emotions and he was being stupid, so I tried to end the entire thing because it was the smart, and mature, thing to do.

You related to him at all?

Check my profile picture. Do I look black to you?

Inkara1

He was working on making a point. We're still waiting for yours.

Hey, now. She doesn't need a point any more than she needs logically sound arguments instead of fallacies... which is to say, not at all. After all, she says she's right, so by God, she's right and we'd all better take it like men. Or else she'll say "lawl" again and expect to be taken seriously.

Error

Banned
He was working on making a point. We're still waiting for yours.

We? Everyone else gets it. I said my personal thing with contemplating suicide had nothing to do with my lack of a father, in response to his comment about "daddy issues" being a reason girls commit suicide. I was basically saying that in my experience, it wasn't my dad, but my dad was horrible. He then basically insisted that my dad DID HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH, or WAS THE REASON for my thoughts of suicide.

I know my own emotions, my own thoughts and feelings... he acted like he knew them better than I did. THAT, my friend, is truly stupid.

The point, and my point, have been clear from the beginning. All I've done is try to let the guy know that I know me better than he does... and all hell breaks loose.

In the end, he's still wrong, and you and anyone else defending his idiocy are also wrong.

...and would you please stop making rude comments to me? You've been saying harsh things to me for a little while now tonight... you were never a part of the issue, and I never said one negative thing to or about you... or do you just get off on attacking girls? :shrug: