CDC: Suicide rate among US girls soars

BlurOfSerenity

error... dont take this the wrong way, but you're taking this too seriously. sometimes people here like to take what you say and run with it. not out of malice. but if you find yourself getting riled up about something, just try to calm down and find clarity in the situation. i know from experience -- the more upset you get about something, the more fuel you give someone to give it right back to you. not trying to say we've got mean people here, they're good people, but pretty much anytime someone gets overly emotional, this kind of thing happens. i've been the subject of it a few times myself. (EDIT: i mean not so much here, but in the world as a whole). i think it actually helps one to grow and mature as a person. you're always going to have someone antagonizing you -- or at least, making you feel antagonized, whether real or imagined. try to back up from the situation, and let it cool off. honestly, the one thing that struck me is that you said you were done with the argument, and said you were done with responding to certain personages, and then you came right back in and kept it going. when you do this, people don't take you seriously, and it makes whatever you say after a point not be taken seriously, either.

i get what you're saying, i believe you that your contemplation was not because of daddy issues. but after a certain point, you just have to use the :p smile, go, "oh, you!", and walk on, knowing that you know what you know, and that's all that matters.

(said by someone who's been there)

Error

Banned
So I guess it wasn't possible he was trying to say that your intense hatred for your father had a big part in causing the other problems you've had, which were what you consider to be the cause for your suicidal thoughts, which would lead to the conclusion that without the issues you have with your father, you wouldn't have had the suicidal thoughts. Nope, that can't possibly be it.

My father caused my boyfriend to be a psychotic suicidal drug addict?

My father caused my siblings to hate me and TELL me to commit suicide? Often?

My father caused the people in school to treat me the way that they did? That lead to my complete lack of self esteem?

My father is the reason I had no friends? The reason I was such a loner?

My dad's been out of my life for the last 9 years... he's had nothing to do with how school was for me, who my boyfriend was, and how people treated me.

GOD DAMN you people... like I'm stupid and I wouldn't know if there were deeper emotional issues attached to him that drove me to that... I know... I spend a good fucking amount of my life fucking being a god damn counselor to my fucking friends. I can read emotions and reactions through and through by now... it would blow your fucking minds. You know shit about me so stop fucking acting like you're fucking geniuses because you're 40.

Error

Banned
error... dont take this the wrong way, but you're taking this too seriously. sometimes people here like to take what you say and run with it. not out of malice. but if you find yourself getting riled up about something, just try to calm down and find clarity in the situation. i know from experience -- the more upset you get about something, the more fuel you give someone to give it right back to you. not trying to say we've got mean people here, they're good people, but pretty much anytime someone gets overly emotional, this kind of thing happens. i've been the subject of it a few times myself. (EDIT: i mean not so much here, but in the world as a whole). i think it actually helps one to grow and mature as a person. you're always going to have someone antagonizing you -- or at least, making you feel antagonized, whether real or imagined. try to back up from the situation, and let it cool off. honestly, the one thing that struck me is that you said you were done with the argument, and said you were done with responding to certain personages, and then you came right back in and kept it going. when you do this, people don't take you seriously, and it makes whatever you say after a point not be taken seriously, either.

i get what you're saying, i believe you that your contemplation was not because of daddy issues. but after a certain point, you just have to use the :p smile, go, "oh, you!", and walk on, knowing that you know what you know, and that's all that matters.

(said by someone who's been there)

I wasn't this caliber of PISSED OFF when it was just Gato irritating me.. but then all of these guys joined in and decided to insult me and attack me. Fucking comments about my pictures on myspace? and the words I type (by the way it was LAWL, not LALW) That's not playful or cool.. that's attacking me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
My father caused my boyfriend to be a psychotic suicidal drug addict?
No, that would be your boyfriend.

My father caused my siblings to hate me
No, that would be your siblings.

My father caused the people in school to treat me the way that they did? That lead to my complete lack of self esteem?
No, that would be you &/or the people in the school.

My father is the reason I had no friends? The reason I was such a loner?
No, that would be you.

Are you sensing a pattern here yet?

he's had nothing to do with how school was for me, who my boyfriend was, and how people treated me.

Kee-rect kimo sabe. It appears that the more you write, the more Gato was right.

Winky

the wifey brought it to me
I din even have to get outta my chair
so it was all the more yummy

*ponders how to attack Ash for sayin' I'm a good pewrson*

Error

Banned
No, that would be your boyfriend.

No, that would be your siblings.

No, that would be you &/or the people in the school.

No, that would be you.

Are you sensing a pattern here yet?

Kee-rect kimo sabe. It appears that the more you write, the more Gato was right.

lol... he was RIGHT in saying it WAS MY FATHER?! when even YOU just said NONE of those reasons WERE my father?

oh my god.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
the wifey brought it to me
I din even have to get outta my chair
so it was all the more yummy

*ponders how to attack Ash for sayin' I'm a good pewrson*

Aren't well trained wives great?

*sure you'll figger sumthin out*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wait...that's "OK" to you're being done with this shit, Not sucking a dick. That just sounds gross. If men were smoother & less stinky I might consider it but stubble is irritating & ass fucking has never been a particular turn on for me.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh, wait, again, back to the knowing yourself better than some fucking dumbass stranger.

First off, how do you know each (or which) of us is a dumbass? There are some smart folks here.

Knowing yourself? Tell me that in 10 years.

BlurOfSerenity

do you think she'll come back to this thread?

error, if you're reading this, seriously... let it go. be the bigger person. if you know you're right, you know you're right.