CDC: Suicide rate among US girls soars

BlurOfSerenity

Oh, wait, again, back to the knowing yourself better than some fucking dumbass stranger.

First off, how do you know each (or which) of us is a dumbass? There are some smart folks here.

Knowing yourself? Tell me that in 10 years.

things i have learned - if you're a young person and you think you know yourself, you probably don't.

and, as you grow and become more learned about the world, as much as you'd like to think it wouldn't be so, you find that you can fit most people into a box of some kind, as far as categorization based on certain aspects goes... and sometimes, you hit the nail on the head, and the person you're applying it to doesn't even know it.

Error

Banned
do you think she'll come back to this thread?

error, if you're reading this, seriously... let it go. be the bigger person. if you know you're right, you know you're right.

Be the bigger person? How?

I've worked fucking harder than anyone knows for so fucking long to make DAMN sure my piece of shit father didn't have any sort of victory over me. I've fucking worked so fucking hard to not ALLOW him and anything he did to fucking hurt me now.

I get so upset when assholes that are probably deadbeat dads themselves try to tell me I DEFINITELY have daddy issues when I've fought so fucking hard for so fucking long ONLY to make damn sure that isn't and wouldn't BE the case.

Of course I'm going to fucking defend it. These shitheads think they fucking know shit and they're so disgustingly wrong.

Winky

sometimes the is problem if you grow up and find out you don't like the person you've become
then you gotta tear it all down and start over

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Be the bigger person? How?

I've worked fucking harder than anyone knows for so fucking long to make DAMN sure my piece of shit father didn't have any sort of victory over me. I've fucking worked so fucking hard to not ALLOW him and anything he did to fucking hurt me now.

I get so upset when assholes that are probably deadbeat dads themselves try to tell me I DEFINITELY have daddy issues when I've fought so fucking hard for so fucking long ONLY to make damn sure that isn't and wouldn't BE the case.

Of course I'm going to fucking defend it. These shitheads think they fucking know shit and they're so disgustingly wrong.

Show us where we're wrong. Stop calling us names.

BlurOfSerenity

have you ever heard the serenity prayer? i'm not a christian, but it's concept is extremely valid. i'd like to share it.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

if you think of that, or some similar jumble of words/ideas, when you get upset about something, it can help you through it.
you can't change how these people think of you and your situation. so accept it... accept that they don't know. and move on.
that's what i meant by "be the bigger person".

sorry if this advice wasn't wanted, but it's really some of the best i can give.

Winky

BT-nukethewhales-gallery-3037.jpg