Change we dont need

H2O boy

Be afraid. in fact be terrified

God help us all.

Can you say hitler youth program?

in anticpation of the whining to come I am not afraid of blackmen acheiving any of the things mentioned in this whatever it is. the tactics scare the hell out of me. Why would these kids need to have a politician insire them to acheive things? every goal mentioned by one of these kids is freely available to anyone in this country, but for some reason they dont seem to think they can get there without obama.

poeple if this is what you want, if racial separatist militant idealism is what you want if all out race conflict is your dream, then your choice is clear. If insted you believe that harmony is the way to procede then think twice before you pull that lever in novebmer.

and by the by, I havent seen a mccain youth army yet, probably because we as a nation dont need one

think about this poeple i mean really think about it.

spike

I like the comment from one Youtuber "Young black men who want to make something of their lives participating in a fraternity step show.. my God.. the horror..."

So where the "racial separatist militant idealism" you mentioned. Damn dude it's a bunch of fraternity guys telling people why they support Obama. And you're whining that they're too inpspired.

WTF scares you so much about it? Geezus christ, republicans are scared of everything.

Hitler youth. :rofl3:

Does this scare you too?

Cerise

ObamaYouth.gif

What is going to happen when their "Dear Leader" loses the election? Riots? Mass suicides?

Obama - Building a Religion

spike

What is going to happen when their "Dear Leader" loses the election? Riots? Mass suicides?

They would do the same thing as McCain people will do when their "Dear Leader" loses the election.

Damn you guys just get scared of weird shit. Call your mom or something and have her soothe the pain. Or maybe you can make a tin foil hat?

spike

Strangely enough, a McCain supporting middle school teacher got suspended too>

MARIANNA - A Florida middle school teacher has been suspended after students said he used a racial epithet directed at presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Seventh-grade social studies teacher Greg Howard reportedly wrote the word CHANGE as an acronym on the board and wrote an expletive with the letter 'N.'

The phrase he wrote has alternately be reported as "Can You Help A (expletive) Get Elected" and "Come Help A (expletive) Get Elected."

The incident happened last Friday at Marianna Middle School.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-middle-school-racist-comments-100208,0,4529077.story

kkk-child-in-robe.jpg

ku_klux_klan_children.jpg

prussian-blue.jpg

mccain.jpg

Cerise

Strangely enough, a McCain supporting middle school teacher got suspended too

How did you come to the conclusion that the teacher is a McCain supporter?

There was nothing in your link that indicated it.

Nor did it say that he was associated with the KKK.

So..................What's your point?

:shrug:

Cerise

Holy CRAP!!!

I believe what you call "worshiping" is actually is "praying over him." The woman even says "Pray for President Bush" and "Speak a blessing to him."

So you feel that saying "Mr. President..... One Nation Under God." is crazy shit?

It does not even begin to compare to a group of kids wearing paramilitary uniforms, marching and chanting to Obama as if he's some third world dictator.

Somehow, I'm not surprised to find you believe it does though. :rolleyes:

spike

I believe what you call "worshiping" is actually is "praying over him." The woman even says "Pray for President Bush" and "Speak a blessing to him."

Looks like worshiping to me.

It does not even begin to compare to a group of kids wearing paramilitary uniforms, marching and chanting to Obama as if he's some third world dictator.

Right that freaky shit is way scarier than some kids talking about how inspired they are to go be productive people. Actually inspired kids aren't scary at all.

Well, maybe to you, :rolleyes:

Cerise

......a group of kids wearing paramilitary uniforms, marching and chanting to Obama as if he's some third world dictator.

You know, the cult of personality? Do a search on that term and two names pop up in the first couple pages: Stalin........... Obama. :shrug:

I realize that you won't understand, but that is the point.

spike

......a group of kids wearing paramilitary uniforms, marching and chanting to Obama as if he's some third world dictator.

Putting on a little show about how they were inspired to be better people. The horror. :laugh:

Those Bush kiddies are acting like they're posssessed by demons. They must be huh? Maybe you should be more worried about the poeple in the Plain rally shouting "kill him" about Obama, you know...real crazies.

You know, the cult of personality? Do a search on that term and two names pop up in the first couple pages: Stalin........... Obama. :shrug:

I get a lot of Living Color references. Does that mean the band is evil? :rofl3:

Do a search for "who is a failure ?" and Bush comes up. I guess that proves that one right?

I realize that you won't understand, but that is the point.

That you have no point and have resorted to all out silliness and outright nonsense out of desperation. Completely pathetic.

Cerise

Obama is inspiring me.........to vote for McCain/Palin.

But you never did say how Obama inspires them to be productive.........:shrug: