Change we dont need

chcr

Too cute for words
:yawn:

-Is this group even still around?
-Did it's membership and influence grow beyond nine kids?
-Did Obama have anything to do with organizing the group?
-Is obsession with personality anything new to the American political scene?

Why no, as a matter of fact, no.

Take your collective heads out and let's discuss some actual issues, shall we?

Oh never mind. I had forgotten to whom I was speaking. :rolleyes:

spike

Obama is inspiring me.........to vote for McCain/Palin.

Weird, cause McCain/Palin inspire me to vote for Obama.

But you never did say how Obama inspires them to be productive.........:shrug:

They did. I guess you didn't watch the video.

Take some advice from chcr and discuss the issues instead of this petty fear mongering.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
:yawn:

-Is this group even still around?
-Did it's membership and influence grow beyond nine kids?
-Did Obama have anything to do with organizing the group?
-Is obsession with personality anything new to the American political scene?

Why no, as a matter of fact, no.

Take your collective heads out and let's discuss some actual issues, shall we?

Oh never mind. I had forgotten to whom I was speaking. :rolleyes:

it's just yet another knee jerk oy vey moment.

2minkey

bootlicker
it's just yet another knee jerk oy vey moment.

YouBetcha.jpg

Professur

Yes, it has ... and has been discounted every time the country laughed at couldn`t be found on a map or globe by 90% of US high school students.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
It is worth discussing. The whole issue is a sad one. Our teachers are indoctrinating children & instead of looking at the real issue, and the historical references it brings, we get a parrot & a couple of people who refuse to look at history.

Was Obama involded? Not likely. Does that make it no big deal? The messianic ideology is scary. This is some half-assed lawyer who has incredibly dubious connections & we're looking at making him the (virtual) leader of the free world & nobody wants to discuss his lack of depth, his obvious inability to judge character nor his sudden rise, from oblivion to megastar, overnight.

Can anyone say Mussolini?

H2O boy

Strangely enough, a McCain supporting middle school teacher got suspended too>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-middle-school-racist-comments-100208,0,4529077.story

kkk-child-in-robe.jpg

ku_klux_klan_children.jpg

prussian-blue.jpg

mccain.jpg

Here's where your feces hits the fan

My post featured one link, to one site with one thing in it. i didnt have to scour the internet and post pitures from 3 or 4 different places in a pitifully thin attempt to tie it together and make one point. the very fact that you had to get your rebuttal from bp1blogger, then aisleone, and the orlando setinal, and motherjones, to try and fabricate something cherent is laughable, petulant, transparent and shallow.

your racist fearmongering militant leader is exposed. deal.

spike

My post featured one link, to one site with one thing in it. i didnt have to scour the internet and post pitures from 3 or 4 different places in a pitifully thin attempt to tie it together and make one point. the very fact that you had to get your rebuttal from bp1blogger, then aisleone, and the orlando setinal, and motherjones, to try and fabricate something cherent is laughable, petulant, transparent and shallow.

Seems the idea that I was making fun of Cerise's post with the kids in uniform completely went over your head. You'll notice that Cerise's pictures are all from different sources (whatever was your point there?).

My rebuttal was the post right under your original post. Apparently you are confused by all this.

The rebuttal contained the question "So where the "racial separatist militant idealism?" which maybe you could answer.

While your at it maybe you could support your statement in some way that Obama is a "racist fearmongering militant"...otherwise people are going to think you just come in here and make up weird shit based on nothing in order to do a little of your own ineffectual fear mongering.

Remember you're the one that said "Be afraid. in fact be terrified" trying to monger some fear up over some inspired kids. :laugh:

H2O boy

Seems the idea that I was making fun of Cerise's post with the kids in uniform completely went over your head. You'll notice that Cerise's pictures are all from different sources (whatever was your point there?).

My rebuttal was the post right under your original post. Apparently you are confused by all this.

The rebuttal contained the question "So where the "racial separatist militant idealism?" which maybe you could answer.

While your at it maybe you could support your statement in some way that Obama is a "racist fearmongering militant"...otherwise people are going to think you just come in here and make up weird shit based on nothing in order to do a little of your own ineffectual fear mongering.

Remember you're the one that said "Be afraid. in fact be terrified" trying to monger some fear up over some inspired kids. :laugh:

inspired? maybe. but inspired to what end?

if you need the racist separatism militarist idealism pointed out youre dumber than i thought
which would take some doing

hopefully we as a nation never have to find out just what a monster obamma really is

hey man, let me ask you this. if a bunch of chanting synchronized camoflage wearing "kids" came up in the yard of your house and started yelling cadence how fast would you call the cops? or would you bring them sodas and shake their inspired hands? youd wet yourself then call and demand they be arrested

spike

inspired? maybe. but inspired to what end?

They kinda just tell you that in the video. Did you not watch it?

if you need the racist separatism militarist idealism pointed out youre dumber than i thought
which would take some doing

Instead of scrambling for petty childish insults how about you just answer the questions? Tell us where the "racial separatist militant idealism" is and how Obama is a racist fearmongering militant?

Please back up your answers with some sort of evidence if possible.

hopefully we as a nation never have to find out just what a monster obamma really is

A monster? :laugh: How so?

hey man, let me ask you this. if a bunch of chanting synchronized camoflage wearing "kids" came up in the yard of your house and started yelling cadence how fast would you call the cops?or would you bring them sodas and shake their inspired hands? youd wet yourself then call and demand they be arrested

They weren't in anyone's yard. But if I saw them putting on a show in public like this talking about how inspired they were I'd give them some sodas if I had extras.

I'm not sure why you go around being so scared that you'd wet yourself over some kids putting on a show about how they were inspired. Seems pretty weird.

But since I answered your questions how about you get around to answering mine?