Coldplay?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
whoreable said:
YOU ARE ALL FAGGETS! :laugh:

faggets, nothing in the dictionary for that did you mean faggots

faggots; 1. A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
2. A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.

Kawaii

Screw Coldplay. While Coldplay might stroke your soul gently, Blutengel slams across the entire emotional spectrum with a sledgehammer.

FluerVanderloo

Wow...now I feel like I really led to some emotional uprisings here. Mayhaps I learned my lesson not to ask such questions that delegate an opinionated answer? :confused:

freako104

FluerVanderloo said:
Wow...now I feel like I really led to some emotional uprisings here. Mayhaps I learned my lesson not to ask such questions that delegate an opinionated answer? :confused:

its allright :) it happens a lot around here ;) your still cool :)

MuFu

If you're a fan of Coldplay, it's probably worth checking out Turin Brakes - also from the "Brit music used in US teen drama" genre. "The Optimist LP" is absolutely superb.

tommyj27 said:
....umm

i like coldplay

and radiohead

* runs away

Ditto. Nothing like each other, IMHO.

Heard of Biffy Clyro, Tommy? Now there's a shit hot Brtish band nobody's ever heard of. Kinda emo-punk/rocky.

MuFu.

MuFu

I don't like punk either. They're more of an emo band - a bit like the Foo Fighters at times, to be honest. I guess "emo-punk" is a bit of a misnomer.

I just realised I confused you with someone else in making that recommendation. Doh. :D

freako104

MuFu said:
I don't like punk either. They're more of an emo band - a bit like the Foo Fighters at times, to be honest. I guess "emo-punk" is a bit of a misnomer.

I just realised I confused you with someone else in making that recommendation. Doh. :D

i am a fan of the Foo. is it closer to their older or newer stuff tho? sounds like a good band

MuFu

freako104 said:
i am a fan of the Foo. is it closer to their older or newer stuff tho? sounds like a good band

Check your PM.

Mirlyn will like 'em too I reckon. Not whoreable though, he's too much of a fuckin' retard.

:hairbang:

AlphaTroll

Erm, Freako - just wanna quickly find out (yer sigs fascinate me at the best of times), but what on god's green earth does corrputs mean???? :confused: