Confused

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I said this & my son busted a gut laughing. We started talking about its meaning.

Colder'n a nuns (any sexual body part) makes sense.

What makes witches tit cold?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I've been told that when this type thing happens I am supposed to proceed post haste to the nearest grocer and stockpile bread, milk, Doritos, Little Debbie cakes, and the makings of beef stew and chili. Will these measures help any?

Little Debbie's? Those things always leave an aftertaste that reminds me of iodine. Besides...shouldn't you be buying Moon Pies instead? :p

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Little Debbie's? Those things always leave an aftertaste that reminds me of iodine. Besides...shouldn't you be buying Moon Pies instead? :p

Yes to the Moon Pies, but I simply report the news. I seldom make it.

If you'd quit saltin' yer Debbies that aftertaste would go away you know.

6 fuggin degrees this morning. 6. One more than 5. Heads vill vrrrrollll.

chcr

Too cute for words
Does Dara know about this kinky side?
Where'd ya think I learnt it from????
I said this & my son busted a gut laughing. We started talking about its meaning.

Colder'n a nuns (any sexual body part) makes sense.

What makes witches tit cold?
She's dead! She is no more! She's bleedin' demised!

You never heard the expression? :eek: I thought it was ubiquitous. Maybe that was just when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
-30 out this morning, in F that would be -22

Colder than Charlton Hestons hand when I took his gun

Inkara1

The computer is telling me it's 43 degrees outside right now... it doesn't seem that cold out there, although it's certainly not warm. It's supposed to start raining this afternoon and we're supposed to get six inches by the weekend.

PrincessLissa

We got a break today. We've had terrible cold winds and snow lately but today we are at 54.

Snow days are great for baking and cooking. Last snow day we got Carolina pulled Pork, chocolate chip cookies, and homemade garlic cheese biscuits.

TexasRaceLady

Rather than "witche's tit", I prefer "well-digger's ass" --- at least I know why that's cold.

ROTFL

Another sparkling 18F on the front porch this AM.

chcr

Too cute for words
Rather than "witche's tit", I prefer "well-digger's ass" --- at least I know why that's cold.

ROTFL

Another sparkling 18F on the front porch this AM.

7 on my patio at 6AM. I'm kind of down in a hole, it's always colder than the official temp. I think the official low in town was 9.

And I prefer not to think about well-diggers' asses, thankyouverymuch.

Professur

OK, folks. There is officially no longer any good reason to not come up north anymore. If you won't come up, I'll send the cold down after ya.