Constituent Feminism??? It's a two way street then isn't it??

valkyrie

work your way up from the mailroom.
That's kind of hard to do if you've already been doing the job, just not on a daily.
I did that once (took a job I was over qualified for) and will not do that again. It did not work out well because the more I pitched in the more people resented my work ethic and my desire to learn the job I wanted experience in. I was told several times by my immediate team lead to lay low and stop making him look bad (not my fault he was a dumbass). My supervisor thought I was gold until the team lead started to sabotage me. But I am a woman of details and kept clean, verifiable records of my work (which was completed prior to my pushing to develop my other skills). So again... made the team lead look like the bold faced liar he was. Regardless, it tarnished my reputation and a series of reprimands began against me (even though I could prove the charges were false). Things on that shift got worse and worse for me because of the team lead so I eventually left and never looked back.

MrBishop

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to valkyrie again.

No shit...I've been passed over on jobs that I was overqualified for..because they figured that I either wouldn't stay long, or I'd be unhappy.

The only other option is to go in inexperienced, but take a pay cut to make up for it.
That's what I ended up doing when I switched from my past 'career' to GDesign. Major cut in salary. Eventually it's crept up, but it's still not a good salary. It's a good job, so that makes up for it.

Professur

I've dropped most things, but this one was one of my first and I`m kinda fond of it. Took him long enough, tho.