Could be interesting...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I start jury duty tomorrow. I don't know what kind of case yet but I'm sure whoever it is is guilty of whatever it is. I just have to wait till the end to cast my vote...:tardbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Don't you hate how they make you wait til the end? You could always jump up as soon as you see the first black person walk through the door and scream, "That's HIM!!!! HE DID IT!!!....

It usually gets me home on day 1. :shrug:

PT

Got any "White Power" T-Shirts?

"Black Power" works equally well...

Wear Sunglasses and insist they dim the lights.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
a t-shirt with a picture of a hangman?

hit on the judge, prosicutor, defense, or defendent

or all of them (really works if they are the same sex as you)

fall asleep

AlphaTroll

Pretend you suffer from Tourettes syndrome & keep yelling obscenities at the judge

Play with yourself in the jury box

Play with the pesron next to you in the jury box

Duck down everytime the prosecuter looks at you and whisper loudly "Is he gone yet?"

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I was thinking about responding verbally with a series of clicks, knacks, & high pitched whistles...And eating a bananna with the skin on...:tardbang:

Rose

Just tell them you're gonna vote for the death penalty regardless of what happens. They don't like peope who like the death penalty. :D

PT

Offering to start a pool with the other jurors on the outcome of the trial is good. Offer the judge, prosecutor and defense attorney better odds though. See if you can get any members of the audience involved too, preferably during testimony. Ask the judge if you get to ask questions. Ask the judge if you can join the witness protection program.

PT

Rose said:
Just tell them you're gonna vote for the death penalty regardless of what happens. They don't like peope who like the death penalty. :D
Especially if it's a traffic court. :wink2:

AlphaTroll

Start a drinking game with the rest of the jurors - everytime you hear the word 'Who' all have to yell out "Duckbill Platypus" and down a draught.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Squiggy said:
Anyone else got any ideas? :retard:

I have the bestestest idea. Do your civic duty & STFU :D

oh, and ask lots of questions-lawyers really love that

PostCode

Major contributor!
If they accept you even after all that, then I want to know where you live so I know NOT to ever move there.