Could be interesting...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:rofl3: I really like the way you think Alpha Troll...But alas nothing has worked so far...We had our indoctrination this morning and I have to go back in a week for final selections. I haven't tried the Big Guns yet but when they asked my name, I used the clicks, knacks, & whistles to reply. Then the defense lawyer said "I notice you have an accent. Are you not originally from here?" :eek6:
While giving my address, I tried the turretts approach and in mid-sentence yelled "COCKSUCKER!....Some guy in a shiny green suit stood up and replied "Here sir!"....:eek5:
I knew I was in trouble when, in the middle of my reply, the prosecutor screamed "Duckbilled Platypus!" and the judge downed a beer....

This really could get interesting....:errrr:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Squiggy said:
Stewey these are JOKES. What is it that you don't understand about humor. :confuse3:
Nah I was kidding too....should I add a legal disclaimer to my posts? :confused: :lol:

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Squiggs - I thought of something else you might do to alleviate the boredom......make it a game show

Whenever a witness aproaches the stand loudly humm the theme song of Jaws. Then, as they take the oath to tell the truth or whatever yell out "Let's play WHEEEEEELLLLLL OF FOOOOOOOOOOOORTUUUUUUUUUUNE". And whenever the person answers a question - look at them disbelievingly & ask them "Is that your final answer?" And as they leave the stand, look at them like their the lowest form of life ever to steal oxygen on this planet & hiss "You are the weakest link - goodbye"

:lol2: :lol2:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Squiggy said:
No..But you may consider adding some humor to them... :lol2:
Yeah that would be a good start. Maybe its just cos Im a brit and you dont get my kind of humoUr...then again neither do a lot of brits :lol2:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Methusalah isnt that much younger than you is he?

Just checked your profile for your DoB and noticed you've been referred....someone thinks your naughty....

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Um...Stewey...A referal means someone admitted I got them to join...Not that someone reported me. :rofl:

Oz

Squiggy said:
Um...Stewey...A referal means someone admitted I got them to join...Not that someone reported me. :rofl:

It does :confused: ......... I thought someone had been reporting me to They-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed :D

tonksy

i thought it was like you had to go to the principals office or something...wow, now i'm not nervous...

AlphaTroll

You guys seriously had no clue that a referral is like internet brownie points?

BTW bleach - 'twas me - I'm the one who wants to see ye be spanked ;)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
You guys seriously had no clue that a referral is like internet brownie points?

BTW bleach - 'twas me - I'm the one who wants to see ye be spanked ;)

Have yer ever known me pay any attention to instructions/rules? :D

Well, thanks for the referal hun...........next time I'm due a spankin' I'll send ya an invite ;)

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Have yer ever known me pay any attention to instructions/rules? :D

Well, thanks for the referal hun...........next time I'm due a spankin' I'll send ya an invite ;)

LOL - babe, yer speaking to one who's alrewady been asked to change an avvy 'cos it wasn't in accordance with the rules. I really should start paying attention to those :rolleyes:

(not that I'm proud of being delinquint or anything - 'tis just that I'm forever having to change my avatars ;))

Next time yer due for a spanking I'll be the one holding the whip ;)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - babe, yer speaking to one who's alrewady been asked to change an avvy 'cos it wasn't in accordance with the rules. I really should start paying attention to those :rolleyes:

(not that I'm proud of being delinquint or anything - 'tis just that I'm forever having to change my avatars ;))

Next time yer due for a spanking I'll be the one holding the whip ;)

You got asked to change yer avvy HERE!!?? Lol what was it? I thought I'd seen most everything on avvy's in this place!

Oh no.......last time you surprised me with a whip I couldn't sit down for a fortnight :moon:

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
You got asked to change yer avvy HERE!!?? Lol what was it? I thought I'd seen most everything on avvy's in this place!

Oh no.......last time you surprised me with a whip I couldn't sit down for a fortnight :moon:

I was rather suprised - didn't even know that there were rules here - seems I was wrong, so I changed it anyway. It wasn't that pink negligé one though (mebbe I should try that - might stay on longer) ;)

I said I was sorry about that - how was I to know it was your first time? :(

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
I was rather suprised - didn't even know that there were rules here - seems I was wrong, so I changed it anyway. It wasn't that pink negligé one though (mebbe I should try that - might stay on longer) ;)

I said I was sorry about that - how was I to know it was your first time? :(

I have my suspicions......only you could have picked "ouch" for the safeword :alienhuh:

I can't see them getting pissed off with the pink job babe......it left most things to the imagination.