Crap!! U.S. life span shorter

2minkey

bootlicker
no wait "the manner that the stereotype has grown here" doesn't stop to listen and decide, rather it follows the pretty colors.
dallas_cheerleaders.jpg

so let's substitute the phrase "in a real and substantial way."

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
but only if "never agreeing" is prejudicial. one could easily not agree with bush on damned nearly everything - and many of those things from a more conservative perspective - and not be "guilty of the offense of being a liberal" in the manner that the stereotype has grown here.

true

spike

The insurance costs EXACTLY what it did the day you left work. Didn't know you were making so much did you? You ought to see the other taxes & fees that are paid on your behalf. If your employer didn't have to play them you could get a raise & pay for your own insurance instead of making me pay for it.

You certainly have a lot of complaints about this screwed up system you're defending.

I don't see how you're paying for my insurance, or I could get a raise since I don't have any insurance.

You probably raised my rates in the past since you took more out of the system than you put in though and maybe I could have got a raise if my employer didn't to pay part of your way when you weren't working.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
maybe I could have got a raise if my employer didn't to pay part of your way when you weren't working.

That would be MY employer paying MY unemployment. Yours pays yours. However, if neither had to pay into the UI program, maybe we could both get raises.

spike

That would be MY employer paying MY unemployment. Yours pays yours.

No, your checks came from a general funds involving state and federal taxes not some magic fund the government kept separate just from your former employer.

Really no difference from getting a check from the government in any other tax funded program.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The difference is, it's directly & 100% covered/recovered. There's also a 6 month max on UI.

If you're willing to put a 6 month max on all other public benfits, it might be worth considering.

spike

The difference is, it's directly & 100% covered/recovered.

You're going to need a link for that claim. If that was the case why would the Fed have to loan money to States short on Unemployment funds?

There's also a 6 month max on UI.

No, there's extended benefits.

One difference is that people receiving the benefits didn't actually pay into them, businesses did.

spike

Yep, we already know you've made yet another false claim in this thread. You're really racking them up here.