Which PB floats your boat?

• creamy

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • chunky

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

unclehobart

tonks said:
i always kinda though the chunky was for cookies....you actually eat it in a sandwich or on toast?
Directed at me?

If so... yes. Its always been that way for me... all the way back through childhood. Jif Extra Crunchy or bust!

tonksy

unclehobart said:
Directed at me?

If so... yes. Its always been that way for me... all the way back through childhood. Jif Extra Crunchy or bust!
it was directed at all chunky peanut butter people...i guess i shouldn't knock what i haven't tried but it would seem odd to have little hard things in my sandwich.

Stop Laughing

Grapes aren't hard enough though. I'd lean toward chunky myself, but haven't made a PB&J sandwich since I was probably 5. The stains are probably still on those clothes, too. :D

Sharky

tonks said:
i always kinda though the chunky was for cookies....you actually eat it in a sandwich or on toast?

You betcha!

Chunky for samwiches, toast, or biscuits, smooth for crackers and gluing together nanner halves. :banana:

MrBishop

Ms Ann Thrope said:
looks like you have something else then... the stuff I buy has 2 ingredients: peanuts and salt

the oil from the peanuts separates and floats to the top, so when you first open the jar you have to stir it back in.... it stays mixed OK if you keep it refrigerated

They make smooth, all-natural PB...my sister manages a few health-stores and gets me the stuff sometimes. You still have to stir in the oils though...but it's creamy. I'll see if I can find the name of it f'r you :)

unclehobart

Sharky said:
Preserves?
That was my first thought as well. But there has to be a way to make super chunky jelly... Something like putting freeze dried pellets of a given fruit into the jelly to give it that certain special something.

tonksy

unclehobart said:
That was my first thought as well. But there has to be a way to make super chunky jelly... Something like putting freeze dried pellets of a given fruit into the jelly to give it that certain special something.
here's what you do...spread your chunky peanut butter on one slice of bread and your jelly on the other...then take you a handfull of trix cereal and toss it on the bread...close sandwich...VIOLA! chunky, crunchy PB&J!

unclehobart

Better yet...

Get a tortilla and put a light coating of preserves all near the center. Dump a half a can of Planters coctail peanuts onto it, wrap up... viola! An almost worthy crunchy PB+J.

tonksy

maybe you could slather some bread with jam and plop a sheet of peanut brittle down on top....yum.....:sick:

BeardofPants

unclehobart said:
Directed at me?

Ditto! It has to be so crunchy, it hurts the roof of my mouth when I chew. :D That creamy shit just makes me gag, and I can't swallow and... er...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Just finished off two PB & J's. Creamy, by the way, with Grape Jam.

Mirlyn

Camelyn said:
I don't like peanut butter. :shrug: I like peanuts, though.
Me too. Can't stand peanut-flavored anything, including cookies. Peanuts themselves (salted in the shell!) are great though.

Don't like grape juice/grape jelly either.....but constantly crave grapes.

I'm just wierd like that. :retard:

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
Umm... ICK?!?!?!?!?!? :lol:

Wait, Take your handy dandy kitchen shears and cut up some fruit roll-ups? Not exactly crunchy, but...