• creamy

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • chunky

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters

ris

kuulani said:
so, which is it?

my boyjuice has never been chunky. if it was i think i'd be straight to the doctors. :eek:

then again, i suppose the poll might not be about sex... :D

ris

be glad you live in the us. jif is bathroom cleaner here, and while lemon fresh could be nice on wheat bread i hear the mountain pine taste takes ages to leave the mouth.

chcr

Too cute for words
ris said:
be glad you live in the us. jif is bathroom cleaner here, and while lemon fresh could be nice on wheat bread i hear the mountain pine taste takes ages to leave the mouth.

But it'd be a nice break from "minty fresn" breath.

kuulani

ris said:

:lol:

... and speaking of jelly, my favorite is guava or passionfruit ...YUMMY!!

Oz

ris said:

Dunno about jif....but the taste of Haze air freshener certainly takes some shifting.........blech.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
They don't eat peanut butter in germany...not regualrly...when I went there I wanted some and we had to go SEARCHING for it..it was expensive...but it was the best damned peanut butter EVER

Oh, and creamy...EXTRA creamy infact as my favourite way to consume it is right off a spoon

AlphaTroll

Oh God!!!!! Peanut Butter is nature's way of taking revenge on us humans for the raping the earth! If I were a spy & got caught behind enemy lines they can forget about all the usual torture methods.....just bring a jar of peanut butter near me & I'll sing like a bird.....duno how much they'd be able to understand between the hurling & asping for breathe :shrug:

AlphaTroll

Nope - I just really detest the smell & taste of the stuff, makes me gag...................one of my worst fears is drowning in a big vat of peanut butter :shrug: