damn girl scouts

Squiggy

ThunderDick
This is one of those times when answering the door nekkid solves the problem without a word being spoken...:devious:

HomeLAN

Squiggy said:
I'm not allowed to be nekkid in my own home anymore? :D

Sure ya are. It's waving hello from the south 40 at a couple of little girls that tends to get people upset.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Have you seen that hoopy Leslie? Now there's a frood who really knows where my towel is... :p

Inkara1

You can be naked indoors all you want. But if people can see it from the street you might run into "indecent exposure" problems. Especially if you expose yourself to an 8-year-old girl, you pervert. :p

Nekhebet

tonks, what do you have against girl scouts? I happen to be one and I don't belong to any damn troop. So, I was just wondering...

BlurOfSerenity

she has nothing against girlscouts... just against the fact that they seem to have some conspiracy to make us all fat with their cookies :)

Stop Laughing

...in conjunction with the Mars corporation, the Saturn's rings alignment, Uranus, people like me (everyone else gets fatter, I look better), and the wannabe comedians in denial. :p

tonksy

Nekhebet said:
tonks, what do you have against girl scouts? I happen to be one and I don't belong to any damn troop. So, I was just wondering...
nothing, sugar...i was a girl scout for a brief time...it's the bloody addictive cookies that my weak psyche can not refuse that has me riled :)
and as proof of my scoutdom i shall repeat the girl scout oath...ahem:
on my honor, i shall try to serve god, my country, and to live by the girl scout......law?...so i forget the last bit....usually had a cookie in my mouth by that time anyway. ;)

Mirlyn

tonks said:
and as proof of my scoutdom i shall repeat the girl scout oath...ahem:
on my honor, i shall try to serve god, my country, and to live by the girl scout......law?...so i forget the last bit....usually had a cookie in my mouth by that time anyway. ;)
:lol:

BlurOfSerenity

all my troops had "to help people at all times" right before the living-by-the-girlscout-law bit

i was a girlscout til age 13, btw... i only stopped because the living arrangement i had to adopt wouldnt allow for it.
i keep saying i'll join up again, but i keep not.

BlurOfSerenity

*nods* i dont know what your rank is called, but any female, essentially, can be a girlscout
i think you can be too young.... but not too old.