Disappointed in some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I just get discouraged when I see adults pick on a little kid who has no parental guidance and has fallen prey to others who aren't showing any compassion. Actually, kinda makes me feel sick to my stomach, but that's just me, I have a tendancy to be overly sensitive. Maybe I am being unreasonable to some, but I don't think I am.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I see your point, to a degree, but...

If a person spends any time here at all, they will soon realize that the majority of the posters are adults. If you can't handle an adult world, then it's time to leave. Pick on him? Nah, we are simply educating him in the ways of the world. I would much rather have been picked on when I was a kid than to go through my teen years thinking everyone was going to be nice to me, all the time. That would have been a harsh reality check when I entered the workforce.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I pick on him with humor..And I think he knows its humor. You would have to look hard to find posts by me that aren't in humor. What do we do? He Jumps into adult discussions and they get derailed because we're trying not to say the wrong thing in front of him. He shouldn't be in this forum. Sorry, but he should be pursueing a forum more his level....To be honest, he worries me. Things we say could have a lot of influence on him, yet, hes beyond our control...And he says some pretty scarey shit for his age...

PT

I agree, he seems rather knowledgeable about some very adult subjects, but then claims ignorance on others. There is something wrong with that.

I for one am going to continue posting as I have, and if someone takes offence at it, Oh well. Read the sig.

Ardsgaine

Maybe it's time to think about raising the age limit for the board. I think 16 would be a good age. I mean, honestly... should we be explaining things like ribbed condoms and penis enlargement devices to 13 yr olds?

PT

But what really stops a person from lying about thier age to get access. For all you guys know, I'm an 8 year old girl that lives in Pakistan.

Q

This is the internet. Not everyone can or should be taken at face value.

PT

:eek:

OH MY GOD!!!!

You're really a 45 year old fat guy aren't you?

*spits*

Ardsgaine

Q said:
What if........

the little kid is really a 37 y/o fat guy??

I've considered that. I think it would be a bit of a stretch, though, to think he's doing that good an act. My tendency is to take what people say here at face value. That might be naive, but I think it's better than being paranoid.

Ardsgaine

PuterTutor said:
But what really stops a person from lying about thier age to get access. For all you guys know, I'm an 8 year old girl that lives in Pakistan.

And bears a striking resemblance to Michael J. Fox. (Or Jeff Daniels...) :rofl:

Q

damn little buttons, they all look the same....some of us are old. I even had my bifocals on:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.