do you often/enjoy farting when surfing the web?

Do you enjoy/often fart while one the internet?

• Got TP handy

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No poopy pants for me

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • You big pervert, that´s disgusting!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MuFu

I really hope everybody checked the "No poopy pants for me" option. A bit badly worded, I think. I'd hate to think that anybody would have "poopy pants", exciting as this board is. :D

MuFu.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I always love a good fart. Nothing like releasing the tension that's been building up in your intestines since god knows when. :headbang:

rrfield

fury said:
I always love a good fart. Nothing like releasing the tension that's been building up in your intestines since god knows when. :headbang:

When fury was young, probably ages 7 - 14 or so, it was a sport for us cousins to burp as much as possible in a short period of time because Dennis would crack up and almost piss himself.

I also remember trapping Dennis in a cardboard box and farting in it.

Good times.

tonksy

Um...this is an embarrassing situation so I'll just try to make it less so by asked a quick first question. Does anyone here have a fast metabolism?

HomeLAN

rrfield said:
I also remember trapping Dennis in a cardboard box and farting in it.

Good times.

Oh, now that's cold. I grew up youngest of five, and that would've been a touch over the line.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
tonksy said:
Um...this is an embarrassing situation so I'll just try to make it less so by asked a quick first question. Does anyone here have a fast metabolism?

over here

tonksy

Luis G said:
over here
So do you find that you get more gas than those with slow metabolisms? The scientific explanation is that your system pushes food along faster than it can truly digest it all and then the bacteria in your intestines consume it and create gas. Does this sound like you?