Votes: 1 2.8%
  • AFAIK, I am a woman

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

greenfreak

You have much to learn stewey! :disgust2:

you can go frig yourself in the corner with your right hand :p

No need, I have a boyfriend that trims for me. Oh, and, bite me. :eyemouth:

Being open to new experiences can be a great thing. Even if it's something as simple as trimming (or shaving) hair. I bet you don't put the seat down either. ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
nope I dont. I sound quite arrogant here dont I? sorry!

I'm only 20. What I meant by my gf is she is only 17 and the last person she 'slept; with is a bastard with no balls and a dick on his head who should be in jail right now

Rose

Leslie said:
:headbang:

and shaved balls are a wonderful thing to behold too ;)

See, if I were a guy I don't think there's any way in hell I'd put a razor so close to the jewels. :s As a girl I know it's bad enough to have to shave knees and behind knees - very sensative areas when using a sharp razor. :s

greenfreak

My ex started me with shaving me clean. He did it, was very gentle, never had a problem.

I did it after we had broken up and it just wasn't the same. :shrug:

Arris

steweygrrrr said:
the last person she 'slept; with is a bastard with no balls and a dick on his head who should be in jail right now

Why is she sleeping around on you????

Or are you talking about yourself? ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
yep sorry....just been playing on my minde recently. Continue the banter *puts cd back on*

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I really do.

Anyway, shaving the nutsack is clearly the most difficult of the tasks, but with a little help, it's not to bad. First of all, use some clippers to trim the hair down to manageable size, then use shaving cream on the sack, rubbing it in to provide the most lubrication. Then you need help, have your significant other help you stretch the sack tight so there aren't any wrinkles in it, then just shave like you would your face. It's really not hard. Then after you shave with a razor, an electric razor will do a nice job of keeping things smooth with little chance of cutting your sack.

^^The PT guide to shaving your nutsack. (c)

MuFu

PuterTutor said:
I really do.

Anyway, shaving the nutsack is clearly the most difficult of the tasks, but with a little help, it's not to bad. First of all, use some clippers to trim the hair down to manageable size, then use shaving cream on the sack, rubbing it in to provide the most lubrication. Then you need help, have your significant other help you stretch the sack tight so there aren't any wrinkles in it, then just shave like you would your face. It's really not hard. Then after you shave with a razor, an electric razor will do a nice job of keeping things smooth with little chance of cutting your sack.

^^The PT guide to shaving your nutsack. (c)

*saves*

greenfreak

Who was it who saw the guys who contort their testicles into shapes? Was that Lissa? You can have fun while you shave too doing the "bird's nest" :D

MrBishop

The question that I have is wether a shaved pube helps reduce the amount of queefing that happens...it's soo distracting!