• I have no pubes because I am special

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • AFAIK, I am a woman

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I've been completely shaved down there, it was kind of nice while it was short, but damn it is VERY uncomfortable when it starts to grow, your balls feel itchy for a long time.

Arris

Luis G said:
I've been completely shaved down there, it was kind of nice while it was short, but damn it is VERY uncomfortable when it starts to grow, your balls feel itchy for a long time.
:tim:

MrBishop

Aunty Em said:
:lol: Try shaving some poor sod who has to have an op and see who's more embarrassed....

Almost happened...I was getting surgery on my knee...the nurse didn't want to do the job herself, so she's trying to explain what she wants me to do (all the while holding a razor in one hand and kinda using it to point in my general crotch area)...she's doing in in broken english...I'm faking that I don't understand french, she's suffering and blushing and stuttering. Oh me, oh my!

Did end up getting the point...and the edge. Small nick on the perinum (Ouch!)

Then 2 weeks of the worst damn itch! Grrrr...that plus the cast...drove me nuts...

pardon the queefy pun

HubbaHubba

I'll vouche that Nair works really well for the ballzak, just follow the fucking directions or you are insane.. oh and use the leftovers on your passedout friends eyebrows :grin:

Oh you may find it wierd though..
when limp the base of your penis sticks to the balls if they are smooth; which isnt the most comfortable thing

greenfreak

Bish, can I ask you a question? Why would they shave your crotch if you were getting a *knee* operation?? :eek:

Hubba, if you keep using Nair your balls are going to shrivel up. Don't you read the warnings on the label? Here's my good deed for the day:

"WARNING: IRRITATION OR ALLERGIC REACTION MAY OCCUR WITH SOME PEOPLE, EVEN AFTER PRIOR USE WITHOUT ADVERSE EFFECT. THEREFORE, TEST BEFORE EACH USE BY APPLYING NAIR LOTION TO A SMALL PART OF THE AREA WHERE HAIR IS TO BE REMOVED. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS AND WAIT 24 HOURS. IF SKIN APPEARS NORMAL, PROCEED. DO NOT USE ON IRRITATED, INFLAMED, OR BROKEN SKIN. KEEP AWAY FROM EYES. SHOULD NAIR TOUCH THE EYES, WASH THOROUGHLY WITH LUKEWARM WATER. IF IRRITATION OCCURS, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN. NAIR LOTION CAN BE USED ON LEGS, ARMS, ANYWHERE EXCEPT... EYES, IN NOSE, EARS, OR ON BREAST NIPPLES, PERIANAL OR VAGINAL/GENITAL AREAS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN."

Rose

I tried nair on my legs once. Just once. The shit tingled and burned it seemed. I couldn't stand it. How can one stand it in sensative areas? :eek:

HubbaHubba

Yes i've read the label.. you use stuff for bikini zones so its already the least abrasive(sp?) type they have, and you just gotta not be stupid, and obviously Nair wont go without that label the last thing they need is some guy suing them due to some burns on his penis.

Also Rose, its a case of skin sensitivity, it bothes some people and not others :shrug: :) I only used it once a good while ago and have just let the ball hair grow. I shower when i wake up; after job 1 after job 2 and a fourth time if i go out that night and/or put anything in my hair; when i still found stickage i desided having some hair there to cushin was much better ;)

Wacky Nacky

Mer..I don't think i'd care if a guy trimmed or not, so long as his hair wasn't too long. Meanwhile, if I want to be wearing a bathing suit, i really should trim.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Whatever floats your boat. Whats too long anyway....you can just about see the snakes head pokin out...is that long enough :tardbang:

Wacky Nacky

an inch is too long, IMHO :$ (Course that's how long mine is and if I weren't so lazy, it would be at half an inch :p)

whoreable

Wacky Nacky said:
an inch is too long, IMHO :$ (Course that's how long mine is and if I weren't so lazy, it would be at half an inch :p)

gallagher.jpg