do you work out?

Do you work out

• Yes

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • For the first three weeks of every year.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I like potato chip flavored ice-cream

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
a healthy weight is determined by the percentage of fat in ones body, in relation to ones height, among other things.

i'm 1.70 and a healthy weight for me would still be 65 kgs...i weigh 50, which isn't enough, but if i'd weigh 65 i'd look damned fat.
so there is quite a difference between a healthy weight, and a weight which makes you feel comfortable.
for one that's more than the healthy weight, for others it's less.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Height, weight, gender, and build should all be taken into account. Once you have all that, you can do measurements to find the bodies fat percentage. That alone will tell you if a person is within their healthy range, fat, or obese (25% or more body fat for men).

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I said that weight would be appropiate for a tall woman (in my opinion).

And no, i know i don't weight too much, and i don't take my weight as a reference point, i just made a calculation based on the women i know are tall and heavy complexion. In my opinion a woman that weights 70kg should be around 1.85m tall, if she's around 1.70-1.75m then i consider more appropiate a weight of 60kg.

My personal taste is somewhat far from that, 'cause i like a woman of 1.75-1.78m and no more than 58kg.

rh71

The only workout I get is playing hockey once a week. I'm too damn lazy to improve my body and stamina, yet I desperately want to. Oh God please help me.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i played darts for a few hours on thursday. never did that before, never played it at all.
my right arm is paying the price now. that's the last time i'm using it for movements i'm not used to.

75renegade

Mostly jus' throw around the free weights in my garage. Benchin', 120 lbs. maxes my current ability, 4 reps of 8.

That an' 6 other exercises done 5 days in a 7 day week comprise my own personal routine, currently, but with a healthy diet an' excercise, keeps my 170 lb. bod in a shape/condition that I an' my girl r content with.

'Ow 'bout yerself Jer?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
i've been trying to get started with a program to work on muscular endurance, low weight, tons of reps. outdoor climbing season is only 3 months away:headbang:

Altron

I can't wait until bike season starts (Basically when I do not have to wear parka riding)