Does size really matter?

Oz

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
I guess when it comes to dick size most women want to be thrilled not killed!

according to facts i read the average size is 5 1/2 inch (that's if you believe the magazines for men FHM and Maxim)

5 1/2 seems a bit small, but I guess there are a 1/2 billion chinamen out there......so I can understand how they got the average :eh:

Female genatalia (ain't that a posh way of describing it) does of course vary as well.......hell, with some women yer feel like yer better tie an ankle to the bedpost in case yer fall right in! :eek13:

Breast size........well, I gotta admit that I've an eye for a killer cleavage......but I can sympathise with the back strain, inconvenience it causes........bum size is good as well, don't like to be with a lass that has a skinnier arse than me :)

MizzFizzTheBizz

Oz said:
5 1/2 seems a bit small, but I guess there are a 1/2 billion chinamen out there......so I can understand how they got the average :eh:

Female genatalia (ain't that a posh way of describing it) does of course vary as well.......hell, with some women yer feel like yer better tie an ankle to the bedpost in case yer fall right in! :eek13:

Breast size........well, I gotta admit that I've an eye for a killer cleavage......but I can sympathise with the back strain, inconvenience it causes........bum size is good as well, don't like to be with a lass that has a skinnier arse than me :)

i note from your profile that u r not from china then!!

and another fact i read was that it doesn't matter how big it is when flaccid you could have 1 inch and it grows to 7 and 4 inch and it only grows to 6.

Also lets hope you don't have a big arse yrself

Oz

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
i note from your profile that u r not from china then!!

and another fact i read was that it doesn't matter how big it is when flaccid you could have 1 inch and it grows to 7 and 4 inch and it only grows to 6.

To be honest........my experiences of other's penis' going from limp to erect is limited (limited to me own actually......and I've never measured it since I was a teenager). I have heard the term "Grower, not a show-er" so I'm guessing yer fact is right:)

Oz

MizzFizzTheBizz said:
Also lets hope you don't have a big arse yrself

Missed this bit.

Nah, I still fit into me 32 inch waist jeans.......the perils of an enlarged derriere havn't hit me yet ;)

MizzFizzTheBizz

Oz said:
Missed this bit.

Nah, I still fit into me 32 inch waist jeans.......the perils of an enlarged derriere havn't hit me yet ;)

well most women dont like to have a big bum and they cant have smaller than you so if your bum's not big then they would be ok!!

MizzFizzTheBizz

Oz said:
To be honest........my experiences of other's penis' going from limp to erect is limited (limited to me own actually......and I've never measured it since I was a teenager). I have heard the term "Grower, not a show-er" so I'm guessing yer fact is right:)

so i may have got something right ..finally

tonksy

Oz said:
Missed this bit.

i can get into a pair of mens 32's....laying down with a coathanger...my hips won't allow otherwise. i remember when i was a size 7...

Oz

tonks said:
i can get into a pair of mens 32's....laying down with a coathanger...my hips won't allow otherwise. i remember when i was a size 7...

it's only 3 years since I was in 28" jeans...............all those breakfast donuts were a mistake :eh: (although I was a lil' too thin then)

tonksy

Oz said:
it's only 3 years since I was in 28" jeans...............all those breakfast donuts were a mistake :eh: (although I was a lil' too thin then)
my jeans are getting looser, but i don't think i'll be a size 7 again....anyway, if i was i'd be so top heavy i wouldn't be able to stand, i'd just topple over...

Oz

tonks said:
my jeans are getting looser, but i don't think i'll be a size 7 again....anyway, if i was i'd be so top heavy i wouldn't be able to stand, i'd just topple over...

:D :lol2:

We'll have to buy ya some heavy boots.......keep yer center of gravity at floor level :winkkiss:

CydCharisse

Ok, so bum size matters too...of course *sigh* What I was suppose to get in the rear end ended up all on my chest.....

well i am 5'10 and quite buxom. i think it depends how tall you are and how you carry it. i think D or DD would be fine for me. well that seems to be the where most of the really pretty bras stop being so pretty in my experience.
Where do you shop? I have a very hard time finding D's anywhere...I'm convinced they (companies who make bras) think normal weight girls can't be larger than a C. I refuse to wear full-figured bras. I'm not full figured!!!!

Professur

unclehobart said:
Prof.. you should at least let the single guys make that offer. Single guys like meeeeee.

Sorry, Bud. But 4 women bemoaning having D+ hooters??? I couldn't wait for one of you single guys to get around to making them feel better.

Besides, I have a special dispensation to muffdive anyone with a bigger rack than the missus.

unclehobart

Besides, I couldn't very well hit on them as half of them gave me a good karma tap today. It just wouldn't have seemed fair to go all 'construction worker' sass mouth on em'. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You know what? Asses, breasts, whatever, it's all so materialistic. Breats reduction I can understand cause it's a pain in the arse if you have really big ones. You know what? I can barely get into a guy's 40" wasit pants. You know what else? I don't give a flying fuck! I used to care but I don't anymore. It is who I am. Jesus people you all base so much on physical appearance. It plays a role but such specifics don't matter! Or atleast they shouldn't!